OtakuBoards

What is the origin of your board name???

Ice Dragon v2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is derived from Kamikaze; which is Japanese for Divine Winds. I started using this name is a RPG nearly a year ago. It replaced my alias of the time: Kakato. Which I derived from the one Tenchi Muyo episode I've ever seen...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

[b] I was originally AJ2K, (yes, even before 1998 even), standing for 'Abdul Jalal (my name) 2000, then it became AJ2K1 for obvious reasons (well, d'uh!), then it became AJ2K1 aka MegaSaiyanBrolly due to my apparent interest in Brolly,...(blame friends) and the fact that my email's megasaiyanbrolly as well :rolleyes:
then I became ZF AJ2K1 aka ...... just to make my name longer,...then I tried to make it AJ2K1 but some freak had already robbed that name....so I became this :)[/b]

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I discovered the meaning of the word "Neko" and became the original Neko_Cat that everyone knows today *starwars music plays in background*. Actually, a couple of years back I took a Japanese Class and since I loved Cats it just clicked. It was in the stars...........ever since then my nickname's been Neko_Cat. I didn't want to copy anyone so I came up with a name all on my own (yay for me!!!). Took a while though.:D :D :D :cool: :smirk: :cross: :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

::shoots.... random Otaku person:: opps..... finger slipped.. [/B][/QUOTE]

another one bites the dust...oh wait is that blood dripping from my back?...ah ****...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]

My name is a nick name. Well it kinda started before that but anyways heres the story.

Ever since I became a Gundam fan I had like just regular Mobile Suits(i.e. Leo, Taurus, Space Leo) Well after I got into gundam wing, I was looking stuff up on line. I found a picture of a Custom Gouf that was miss labeled a Zaku II. From then on I used the name at messageboards and chat but when Battle Assualt came out I would always play with the Zaku II. I tore up all the kids on the street with it so they started calling me that dumb zaku pilot. And theres some more details but really its just something that stuck.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TOPAZ [/i]
[B]my dogs name is TOPAZ, pretty simple [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Back from the dead!

Anyways...Shinji - Neon Genesis Evangelion...Eva 01 pilot. You know...He's funk. Plus he could get Asuka in bed if he tried so you gotta give him ups for that. Same with Rei. v2.0? My account was...Deleted, or banned...For the whole, you know...Thing I did. Clickey clickey, good bye OtakuBoards...

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]on the old boards i was less than jake...a ska/punk band i liked. no not navi from OoT, from lain. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Ha! I just realized that. Named after a computer...lol

Peace, Love, and Anime
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]