Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've recently been practicing making banners for me and my friends, and I want to show you some of my better ones.

It was hard to make a banner for the restrictions for this forum, anyways if you want me to make you a banner please PM me, or chat with me over AIM, I'm AGirl117

Note- It says "Princess Garnet" because that's my username in all the other forums I go to, and I share what I do in other foums.
Posted
neato! i like it! how long have you been working w/ graphic design? I wish i could do any of that. I just come on this board to see other people's cool stuff!(i.e., yours!)
Posted
Not bad at all.. nope nope nope... for one or two months i think you own... EXCELLENT work...first one i dont like only because i am dumb and dont understand hehe. but second one owns... that is my opinion, but prefessionaly, they rock and the onlypoint of critisism can be the fussyness of the first one.
Posted
I like the bishonen banner better, it's a lil more clearer than the other, although I do like the other one too! ^_^
Posted
I love the Kyou banner. It suits him well. ^^ But I have a question.....I thought it was spelled "Neko" in English letters..... I like the Gravi one, too, but the writing doesn't look as good with it as the Kyo one.....
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]I like both of the banners for one reason -- the simplicity. It makes it great because of all of the extensive detail that could have been ruined, was, in this case, just not used. :)

I really like the first banner, except for those few misprinted lines on the red border on the left. All of the colors really give it it's own feel, a sunny and warm feeling, which is always good. :)

As for the second, I absolutely love it. The different choices of text were very nice, as well as the great picture you found to fit into that area.

The only things wrong with your banners were that, both times, you used the same color border. It happens to not go well at all with the second banner, and it just plain clashes with the bright orange in the first.

I look forward to more great work from you in the future. And a new border, if you don't mind.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
:o Thanks for all the comments! ^_^ I'm always looking for ways to improve my banners.

I only have paint to use, but I'll soon be getting photoshop, I'll post as soon as I come up with my next banner, wich is going to be from photoshop(and many angry anime kittys)

I used to do other colored borders, but people kept complaining how it never went with the banner...next time I'll use other colors ^_^;;

BTW- Thanks Amiboshi, I wasn't sure how to spell Neko.
Posted
Oh cool, thanks a lot!:eek: You're the best. Is it too large to put in my signature? I forgot what the pixel limit was. Is that the final product?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...