Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Natalie Imbruglia-Wishing I was there
Previously-Sophie B Lauren-As I lay me down to sleep.

I just made like 8 mixed CDs, four have slow jams, 1 with party songs and the others with rap and rock.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Previous: Adema-The Spectrum
Playing: Evangelion Theme-Cruel Angel Thesis (techno remix)
Next: Cowboy Bebop-Tank

I'm not the biggest anime music collector, but I had to get these songs. The techno remix of Cruel Angel Thesis is awesome :D
[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1]Ok here is What I'm listening to...

Previous Track- System of a Down - Sugar

Now Playing- AFI - A Winter's Tale

Next Track- Lost Prophets - Moac Sumpreme

Next Track - Lost Prophets - Kobrakai[/size]
Posted
[b]Now Playing:[/b] "If You Think You're Lonely Now" by Jodeci
[b]Next Track:[/b] "I Call Your Name" by Debarge

Hmm... I never noticed how many old songs I listen to.
Posted
I love "The Way you Like it" Adema is so cool. Not as good as Korn but give is some time. ANd ENdymion I listen to old songs too. One of my favs if Fine Young Cannibals "She Drives me crazy."
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...