zidane11 Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Go here to find out what video game character you would be. [url]http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl[/url]
Guest Morph Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [size=1]I am a Gauntlet Adventurer. I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. (If you were not a Gauntlet Adventurer you would be a Scorched Earth Tank.) Thats what I got[/size]
Sui Generis Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [b]I am Pacman[/b] I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly. O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o
Silent Warrior Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I'm Kong. Take the test on my sig and see which Transformer you are!
Sui Generis Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I am Iron Hide something like.....Tough fighting exterior hides kinder heart. Or something like that *shrugs*
Delian Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I am a Gauntlet Adventurer. I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. Alrighty then!!!
Mist Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Heh, I'm a Kung Foo master, too. Last time I took it, it said I was a pacman ghost...o.0;;[/color][/size]
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 heh, the first time I took it, I was some guard thingy... but then I didn't really get the questions.. lol
PiroMunkie Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Mwuahahaha! I got the best one! [img]http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame/2.png[/img] I am [b]an Asteroid.[/b] I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind. (If you were not an Asteroid you would be Pacman.) It's actually quite accurate too.. :p[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 arg... please no more of these friggin quizes... If you want to do these quizes, get a livejournal....
Recommended Posts