anime4 Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 Hey did u know theres gonna be a dragonballz live action movie? u can check it out at [URL=http://www.dragonballz.com]www.dragonballz.com[/URL] and theres a vote of whos gonna play goku, Heres the list just to let u know. 1.Brad Pitt 2.Jackie Chan 3.Jet Li 4.Keanu Reeves 5.Robin Shou 6.The rock 7.Tom Cruise and who the hell would pick Tom cruise???:stupid:
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 *sigh* my last post got closed, because I posted the exact same thing..... There's another thread just like this. It's soooo gonna get closed.
Mist Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Better question yet: Who the hell would go see it?[/color][/size]
Guest Kurama Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] Better question yet: Who the hell would go see it?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] *raises hand* I will go see just about anything if it is even slighty anime related.
amibasuki Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 just because a tv series or movie is anime-related doesn't mean it's going to be good. I can think of a couple of examples right now.... good lord, people just don't know when to leave things alone. DragonBallZ already has enough movies as it is.
Omar Harris Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 And before this post dies: How the hell are they gonna make the saiyans look even remotely realistic. I'll probably see it but will be disaappointed
Guest Kurama Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 ....amiboshi, did I say it would be good? Look at my post, I didn't thank you very much. I said that I am willing to try anything that has anything to do with anime. I tried lots of stuff I didn't like big deal. I wouldn't have known unless I tried. Sheesh.
Juu Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 one thing, unless they do the android saga, it's just totally gonna suck.
Recommended Posts