Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey did u know theres gonna be a dragonballz live action movie?
u can check it out at [URL=http://www.dragonballz.com]www.dragonballz.com[/URL] and theres a vote of whos gonna play goku, Heres the list just to let u know.




1.Brad Pitt
2.Jackie Chan
3.Jet Li
4.Keanu Reeves
5.Robin Shou
6.The rock
7.Tom Cruise




and who the hell would pick Tom cruise???:stupid:
Posted
*sigh* my last post got closed, because I posted the exact same thing..... There's another thread just like this. It's soooo gonna get closed.
Guest Kurama
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1] Better question yet: Who the hell would go see it?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
*raises hand* I will go see just about anything if it is even slighty anime related.
Posted
just because a tv series or movie is anime-related doesn't mean it's going to be good. I can think of a couple of examples right now....

good lord, people just don't know when to leave things alone. DragonBallZ already has enough movies as it is.
Guest Kurama
Posted
....amiboshi, did I say it would be good? Look at my post, I didn't thank you very much. I said that I am willing to try anything that has anything to do with anime. I tried lots of stuff I didn't like big deal. I wouldn't have known unless I tried. Sheesh.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...