Semjaza Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 Bleh. I didn't read the question correctly and just thought of different swords. Regardless, the Zelda II thing was candid and not part of my answer... And Seasons doesn't have four strengths unless you link it, something I never did despite finishing the game... so I wouldn't know that. Oh well.
GinnyLyn Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 Mmmm...if I had know that [i]linked[/i] games counted too...*grumbles incoherently* I thought you meant each game on its own, or whatnot. Eh. Deedlit, go go go! ^_^
Desbreko Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=indigo]You should always count linked game features unless it's specified whether or not they're included. They are in the game, after all, you just have to play a linked game to get them. It's the same as in TWW, for things that you need Tingle in order to get. They're still part of the game, you just need to use a special feature to get them.[/color]
Semjaza Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 My point is that people who didn't get to play the linked game would never know, unlike Tingle in Wind Waker where the game tells you practically everything he is good for from the get go.
Deedlit Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=009966]Okay, here's my question. Sorry for the delay. What happens when you throw a bomb at a Gossip Stone?[/color]
JJ Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 It changes colors for a few seconds then launches in the air. In The Wind WakerHow do you move the KORL without any wind? Hint: You have to do this in the Tower of the Gods
Mei Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [color=green] I'm pretty sure you hold R1 and move around the joystick, but I can't really remember.^^()[/color]
Desbreko Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=indigo]Yeah, you hold in the R button, and you'll move really slowly. Ask a question![/color]
Mei Posted April 11, 2003 Posted April 11, 2003 [color=green]Okie dokie, question time... This one may be hard if you haven't played the game.. Which land is it that Link settled down to after the LA game. It doesn't tell in LA, but the first LoZ it does.^^[/color]
Mei Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=green]Haha, good.^^ Now you should ask a question.[/color]
Desbreko Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=indigo]Where in The Legend of Zelda does it say that? I've played through both quests, and I never saw anything about a land called Calatia. o_0[/color]
Talon Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=teal]I think it was somewhere in one of Miyamoto's sites, I dunno. [b]Question:[/b]Anywho, what game would chronologically be first if there was any connection at all between the Zelda games?[/color]
Desbreko Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Ocarina of Time, of course. [b]Question:[/b] What is the least amount of Heart Containers that you can beat A Link to the Past with?[/color]
Mei Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=green]Well if you aren't going to bother to get any of the dungeon ones, then 3. If you DO bother to get the dungeon ones, plus the one the priest gives you, then 14.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 Like Mei said, without taking any dungeon boss ones, 3. But if you ARE taking the dungeon boss ones, then it would be 13. The priest doesn't force the heart on you, if I remember correctly.
Desbreko Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [color=indigo]You have to get the dungeon ones in LTP, actually. The Pendants/Crystals won't appear until you get them. Ginny got it right, though, it's 13. You start with three, and you have to get ten more from dungeons. You don't have to get the one in the Sanctuary or any Heart Container Pieces.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [b]Question:[/b] What are the names of the four Poe sisters, what color are they, and in what order do you find them in?
Desbreko Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You can fight either Joelle or Beth first, actually, though you'll normally fight Joelle first. (You see Joelle in the paintings first, too). Joelle is red, and Beth is blue. Next you fight Amy, who's green, and then Meg, who's purple. [b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, there are symbols on Din's Pearl, Farore's Pearl, and Nayru's Pearl. In which game did those symbols originally appear in, and on what items?[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 If I recall correctly, the symbols originally appeared in Oracle of Ages, as the different tunes for Nayru's time warping harp. If I am right... [b]Question:[/b] When Makar rides on the King of Red Lions, where does he sit and which way does he face?
Desbreko Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 [color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] He rides up on the King of Red Lions' head, sort of in between its horns. And I believe he faces back towards you, though I'm not entirely sure on that. [b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, how many squares of your Sea Chart do you [i]have[/i] to have filled in, and which one(s) are they?[/color]
prestongraff Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 man these questions are way to hard for me cant you guys do an easy question jut for me
GinnyLyn Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 *whines* I'm with you on that one. OK, as far as requirements, I'm pretty sure that would be the ones already included in your chart. Forbidden Fortress and Outset Island. And maybe Windfall. Not sure. Three? I'll edit if this is right. EDIT OK. [b]Question:[/b] Name all the Koroks (10 in all). *dodges sharp pointy objects*
prestongraff Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 why cant we just do an easy question; for example how many zelda games are there for n64 and what where they called?
GinnyLyn Posted April 13, 2003 Posted April 13, 2003 Because that's been asked already; sorry. :( It's getting harder and harder to think of a question, so as a result, the questions are getting harder and harder.
Recommended Posts