Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]Because that would be, um, too easy, lol. Pretty much anyone that knows anything about Zelda would know that. With the more difficult ones, you really have to try hard to remember things. And that's what makes it fun. ^_^

As for the question about the Koroks, I'll have to get back to you on that. If no one else has answered it by then, anyway.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Um, that's pretty much impossible to know unless you actually go back and beat each game and write down the credits for each one. And when asking a question, you need to know the answer, so as to be able to say whether someone's answer is correct or not. And I really doubt anyone here knows the answer to that question.

And you also have to ask questions in turn, meaning that you can only ask a question after answering one. Otherwise, there'd be tons of questions floating around and it'd be really confusing. So, yeah, if you want to ask one you'll need to answer one first. I'll try and ask some that are a little easier, though. Like Ginny said, though, a lot of questions have been asked so it's getting harder and harder to not repeat questions without asking rather obscure ones.[/color]
Posted
okay then forget it I cant think of any good questions so im gone i wont post anything in the zelda quiz anymore because im making it way to diffucult for everyone. (OH and Im not sad or mad I just cant do this quiz stuff):whoops:
Posted
If no one has my answer by tomorrow, then I will post a new question. Just a friendly reminder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[quote]Question: Which Zelda game(s) feature four different sword strengths? (Without the use of magic or another item besides the sword itself).[/quote]

BTW, Desbreko, on the four swords question you posted earlier, would Majora's Mask count as part of the answer? You have the Kokiri Sword (x1), the Razor Sword (x2), the Gilded Sword (x3), and the Fairy Sword (x4). I think that if you can temper the sword in Past and count it, then tempering the sword in Mask can count too...though you use Gold Dust to...aw, frig it...@_@
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, except that the Great Fairy's Sword is technically an item and not a real sword, since you use it with the C buttons and not the sword button (B button). So that's using an item, not a sword, meaning it doesn't count for my question.[/color]
Posted
You need to be more particular when you ask your question in the first place... not add all these random requirements to it later lol.

Anyway, Ginny you probably should post a new question soon. I don't think anyone knows it. I only know the names of like three personally.
Posted
Fair 'nough. For the record: Makar, Aldo, Drona, Elma, Hollo, Irch, Linder, Oakin, Olivio, and Rown.

[b]Question:[/b] Which of the ten Koroks flew the Deku sprouts all over the world, and which stayed at Forest Haven? (Bonus points if you tell me what role the two that stayed home play, and MAJOR MAJOR bonus points and a cookie if you can tell me which island each of the eight went to.)

Methinks that should be easier.
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, I did say, "Without the use of magic or another item besides the sword itself," in my original question. The Great Fairy's Sword is an item.

[b]Answer:[/b] All of them but Makar and Hollo go off to plant the sprouts. Makar is practicing on his little leaf cello when you find him, and then you take him to the Wind Temple later. Hollo runs the potion shop in Forest Haven. And I could probably name off all the islands that the other eight are on, but I don't remember which are on which islands.

[b]Question:[/b] Where in The Wind Waker do you [i]have[/i] to use a Hyoi Pear to control a seagull, and what do you use the seagull for?[/color]
Posted
Bird Peak and Needle Point Island, if I remember the names correctly (it's all a part of the grand Triforce hunt scheme). You need to use the gull to knock the switches (before the bigger birds get the gull first, natch).

If I am right:
[b]Question:[/b] In Wind Waker, what are the three colors of the Rupee wallet icon, and which represents which compacity (number to hold)?
Posted
[color=indigo]Lets see if I can remember. I always have trouble with the middle ones for things like this. I always know what it starts and ends as, but I don't remember what's in between so well. :cross:

[b]Answer:[/b] Green means you can hold 200, blue means you can hold 1,000, and red means you can hold 5,000.

Pretty sure that's right, so I'll go ahead and ask one:

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, what's painted on the side of Aryll's Telescope?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]To answer Desbreko's question....SEAGULLS!^^ Hehe...they are so cute.^^ *waits for answer to be checked.^^()*[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Okie dokie, lets see. Ahhh, here's another description one.^^

What monster is this?
An peculiar flower that attacks anyone that gets too close to it. Its giant leaves serve as helicopter blades to propel itself into the air and attack anything that threatens it. When it lies dormat during the night hours, it can dispense ______ larvae that are ejected from their body in a way that no one except the ______ can possibly comprehend. ______ can only be harmed while planted securely in the ground or on the underside while in flight.[/color]
Posted
It's known as a peahat.

What's the least amount of Hearts you could have in OoT?

1.(Without any Heart Pieces)
2.(Without any Heart Pieces/Containers)
Posted
1. 11 hearts, minus heart pieces. (3 + 3 + 5)
2. 3 hearts. It's completely optional to pick up the Heart Containers for bosses, but it's recommended.

[b]Question:[/b]
(easy one, really)
What is the name of Romani's sister?
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You get Fire Arrows by shooting the rising sun with a normal arrow, while standing on that little monument thing that's out on the island in the middle of Lake Hylia.

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, which two real life star constellations can be seen in the night sky?[/color]
Posted
orion and....the Dipper! (big or little? Got me)

Trying this AGAIN...oy, heh.

QUESTION: Can you pull anything out of the sea besides treasure chests (Wind Waker)? If so, what is it?
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] His name is Knuckle, he's blue, and you find him by walking around on the beach on Outset Island while using the Tingle Tuner. After you do everything he says, you can go and see him at Tingle Island, down on the ground.

[b]Question:[/b] What was the first game in the series to let you get over 999 Rupees?[/color]
Posted
SPAZ! You are so evil.

Wild shot in the dark--Majora's Mask. You can carry up to 500, and you can store 999 in the bank. So, in essence, you can have more than 999 at any one time.

*eyes Des* You're still evil. :devil: If I'm right, I'll put a question up after work.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...