Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Question, question, question...mmm.

[b]Q:[/b] Part of one sidequest in Majora's Mask is to protect the Romani Ranch cows from being stolen. What does the Bomber's Notebook define these invaders as, and what does little Romani say they are? (Easy, I know...brain tired.)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo][b]Aswer:[/b] Romani calls them aliens, and the Bombers' Notebook calls them ghosts, I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda game has the most Heart Container Pieces in it, and how many is it?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope. And A Link to the Past has 24 Heart Container Pieces, by the way. Try again. :)

Oh yeah, and welcome to OtakuBoards. I like the screen name, heh. :whoops:[/color]
Posted
I'd say Majora's Mask. (20x4)-(3x4)-(4x4)=13x4 or 52. That's a LOT. (And FYI, Wind Waker comes in a close second with 48.)

[b]Question:[/b] We know that Cuccos and pigs attack when provoked, but what other animal has been known to do so, and what game did it appear in?
Posted
Ohhh! I thought you meant actual cotainers, like the kind at the end of dungeons.

In that case it would be Majora's Mask, with 52.

EDIT: Oops, too late.

To answer the question, that would be dogs, and they were in Link's Awakening.


Question: In Ocarina of time, we all know you can get the horse, Epona. However, in addition to the horse, what are 4 other different animals that you could obtain in your adventure?
Posted
Cucco, Cow, Beetle, and Fish. WOOT!

[b]Question:[/b] List the games in which you would get hurt if you landed in water (without proper swimwear). Which game in the series prompted a change in regards to this, and what was the change?
Posted
I don't really remember very well, so I'll guess.

I think the games were Zelda 1 and 2...and it changed in Link to the Past, when you could just float on the surface without taking damage, but I'm probably wrong.
Posted
[color=indigo]Not sure about Zelda II, but in the original you can't actually get in the water.

[b]Answer:[/b] A Link to the Past you got hurt, same with Link's Awakening. In Link's Awakening you'd only get hurt the first time, though, and you wouldn't take damage from jumping into deep water after that as long as you didn't leave the room/screen. And in the Oracle games, I think it only took half a heart instead of a full heart.

Will you accept that? :cross:[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]After having the question clarified a bit, I know the rest of the answer:

In OOT and MM, they made it so you don't get hurt from swimming, since you can swim without getting flippers or anything. And in TWW, you can only swim for so long before sinking and getting hurt.

I thought you meant a change to the effect of when you first jump into the water, so I didn't include the 3D games. (Since in TWW, you don't get hurt from jumping into the water, you get hurt from staying in the water). :cross:

Anyway...

[b]Question:[/b] What are the diffierent colorings of the pigs in The Wind Waker?[/color]
Posted
OK, but answer the rest of the question! :p

EDIT
The part I didn't make clear was the counter that's present in Ocarina. Oops on my part.

[b]A:[/b] Black, pink, and mixed?

~~~~~~~~
[b]Q:[/b]
There are eight dungeons in Link's Awakening. How many dungeon keys (to open the dungeons) are there? What are their names?
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] There's the Tail Key, Slime Key, Angler's Key, Face Key, and Bird Key. That makes five keys all together.

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda games have Death Mountain in them?[/color]
Posted
The Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link, Link to the Past, Ocarina of time, and Wind Waker all have Death Mountain, allthough in Wind Waker, it is known as Dragonroost Island.


Basically, every game set in Hyrule.

In Wind Waker, you get the master sword in the basement of one of the rooms of Hyrule Castle. There are various stain glass images on each of the walls. Name the images that appear on every one.
Posted
[color=indigo]I wasn't including Master Quest, no, since it's basically the same game as the original OOT. I was including Four Swords, though. It [i]is[/i] a separate game from the LTP remake (which I'm also not counting, since it's basically the same as the original LTP), after all, it's just on the same cartridge.

So yes, the last one was Four Swords. Krillen got it.[/color]
Posted
Yah I know, so Im gonna ask the question now, sorry.

This is easy but this is the code that everyone should know.

In OOC, what is the correct order in which you must hit the ____ ______ to get a hint on how to beat Queen Goma?

The Blank is 2 words, and you also have to give me the correct order.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...