Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=green]Haha, well, I checked on my game,*with the help of my brother's>>*and it depends on how many times you press B!^^() Of course there is a limit at which you have to stop, but meh.^^

Same question...which has been answered correctly by GDL, so now it's his turn to ask.^^()[/color]
Posted
I'm guessing Desbreko's Question.
I think it's limited by Magic Power too.
Am I right?In all the games I know the Hurricane Spin is limited by Magic Power.
Posted
Why thank you Mei for giving me the spotlight.

In OoT what color is the gem on the Kokiri sword?

hint: if you have ever seen a picture of Link(as a child) and Zelda sitting together you can usually see it.
Posted
[color=green]I'm pretty sure it's red, but I could be wrong. Time to ask a question anyways..

Which game is the creature Aquamentus from?^~

~*Hint:It's a boss of a dungeon.*~
[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Nope, that's wrong, but good guess.^^ This one may be a bit hard...just think about it.^^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Aquamentus is originally from The Legend of Zelda, but it also appeared in Oracle of Seasons.

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, there's a figurine that you can't get without using the Tingle Tuner. Which figurine is it?[/color]
Posted
This is a sort of strange question, so...

In LttP, name 5 objects or people that you can get to follow Link around. I don't mean an enemy, just an object or character that walks behind you and follows you.
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, lets see, I think I know of five. . . .

[b]Answer:[/b]
1. Princess Zelda, while leading her to the Sanctuary at the start of the game.
2. That thief near the entrance to the Desert of Mystery, when you break his sign.
3. The boss of Level 4: Thieves' Town, while it's in the form of a girl.
4. The blacksmith's partner.
5. That locked chest that you find in the house in the Dark World, where the blacksmiths' shop would be located in the Light World.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, can you use the Magic Mirror in the Light World? If so, what does it do?[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Doh, accidentally said Dark World when I meant Light World. *changes it*[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Yes, you can. In the Palaces, it takes you back to the entrance.^^ Alrighty...question..

In AoL, there are certain towns named after the Sages in OoT, what are they, or namely, which Sages are they named after?^^[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]AoL is "Adventure of Link", better known as Zelda II.

Anyhow, I think the names of sages named after towns goes as follows:

Saria, Ruto, Rauru, Darunia, and Nabooru. Impa would not have been named after a city in AoL as she was mentioned in the manual of LoZ, the first game, thus she would be named after her LoZ counterpart.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Well...you're right, but are you going to ask a question or what?-- *waiting impatiently* HURRY AND ASK ONE!Oo[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GreatDeitylink [/i]
[B]Point 2:If we post an answer and it is wrong then what woud be the point of the question? :huh: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]So that what is going on right now won't happen. >_<

If you're sure or pretty sure that your answer is correct, [b]make sure[/b] that you post a new question in addition to the answer. This helps to keep the quiz running smoothly, since you don't get people answering questions but not asking them near as much. If you know the answer to a question but you can't think of a question to ask, [b]don't post.[/b]

It's Legacy's turn to answer a question, though. You have to answer a question in order to ask one, and only the person that answered the last question can ask one.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]GDL, I had to wait for verification as I was not sure of my answer. I am NOT preemptive, like some other people in certain threads. Anyway, here's the question:

[b]Question:[/b]In LttP, how much do the blue and red tunics lower the damage done to you?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Hmm...I'm not completly sure, but I believe that the Blue Mail/tunic reduces damage by 1/2...and the Red Mail/tunic reduces it by 1/4th. If I AM right...^^

What is the spider-like monster near Nabooru town in Zelda 2 called?^~[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Blue Mail makes you take 1/2 damage, and the Red Mail makes you take 1/3 damage.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what is the most damage a Dark World enemy in the overworld can do to you?[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...