Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
TWW - There's 49 islands in the game, I'm not going to name them all. :worried: [/QUOTE]

Actually if you want to get technical there aren't 49 islands in WW (their are 49 squares). Yes it's true each square has something on it, but not everything is an island and some of the squares have more than one island.

[QUOTE]
[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda games have deserts in them? [/QUOTE]

It depends on what you consider desserts. What do you consider desserts?

[i]Actually if you want to get technical there aren't 49 islands in WW (their are 49 squares). Yes it's true each square has something on it, but not everything is an island and some of the squares have more than one island.
[/i]

BOOYAKA! Olga's got you there, Des! ;)

[color=indigo]Okay, so technically one of them isn't an actual island (the Islet of Steel), and some of them are made up of a few little islets. But most of them are actual islands. I was trying not to make my answers too long, so I just refered to all of them as islands, okay?

As for what I consider a desert, pretty much just some place with lots of sand that isn't a beach, heh. They don't have to have names, just some desert area.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i]
[B]You do know that not all deserts are filled with sand? Saying that some might even consider WW's big Ocean a desert. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yes, I know, but most people think of an arid, sandy region when they hear the word "desert." And that's what I'm refering to. Which Zelda games have areas like that, that aren't just beaches?[/color]

Link to the Past had the Desert of Mystery, Link's Awakening had Yarna Desert, Oracle of Seasons had a desert with the pirate ship stuck in it, and Ocarina of Time had the Haunted Wasteland desert.

Adventures of Link, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker, and Majora's Mask just had beaches, and Four Swords only has a rocky, dusty area.

Q: In Majora's Mask, what is the greatest number of rupees that you can have at one time, counting both your money in your wallet, and your money in the bank?

[color=indigo]You forgot The Legend of Zelda, which has a desert. Close enough, though. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b] 5999 Rupees. 5499 in the bank, and 500 in your wallet.

[b]Question:[/b] What non-magic consuming item in the Zelda series makes you invicible until you leave the room that you got it in?[/color]

I know this one! its the staflos, the deku scrubs and the birdies. now my question. In majora's mask when you go to the moon and you use all of your masks and ask the kid with majora's mask on to play, he gives you the diety mask and what game did he want to play?

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] It costs 3184 Rupees to get all eight Triforce Charts deciphered.

[b]Question:[/b] Which Kokiri (out of the ones in OOT and TWW, since those are the only two games with Kokiri in them) have blonde hair?[/color]

[color=green]Actually, I'm unsure, but I believe only the girl with the buns, and the twin sisters(who I still believe must be triplets) have blonde hair, unless of course you want to count Link...though technically he isn't a kokiri.^^()

EDIT:I've forgotten about the Sage of Wind in WW, the one before Makar that is...can't quite remember his name.^^()

Question: Name each and EVERY Zelda title, whether it was made by Nintendo..or not.>>[/color]

[color=indigo]That's still not all of them. ^_^; Here's something that should help, though: In OOT, there are only two hair colors for the Kokiri; blonde and green. (The blonde color looks a bit orangish, but it's like that on all of the blonde ones, so it can't really count as a separate color). That being said, it might be easier to just tell which Kokiri [i]don't[/i] have blonde hair....[/color]

[color=green]Link if you desire to count him, Mido, the girl with the buns, and the twin sisters(who I STILL believe must be triplets), Know-It-All brothers, the two boys who are clearing bushes and lifting rocks, and the Sage from Wind Waker who teaches you the song you must teach Makar.Oo()

Saria(green)is probably the only Kokiri without blonde hair.

I'm pretty sure that it right.-- If not, I'm showing you a picture of the Kokiri Des.><

Question: Again, name every Zelda title, whether it was made by Nintendo or not.[/color]

Famicom Disk System: The Legend of Zelda. (This was the ORIGINAL FORMAT for the Legend of Zelda. Which was indeed a floppy disk. It came out later on the NES, which technically makes it a port game for the NES as nothing was changed about the game's features.)

NES: The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link.

GB: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: DX.

GBC: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

GBA: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past(with the "Four Swords" mini game included.)

SNES: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.

N64: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Satellaview (BS-X): BS Zelda 1 (Nintendo)

Phillips CD-I: The Legend of Zelda: Link and the Faces of Evil, The Legend of Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon. I believe there was a THIRD game for the Phillips CD-I, but no information has been found indicating it yet. More than likely, never released.

GameCube: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. (Limited purchaes only included Ocarina of Time with graphic enhancements, and the Master Quest addition.)

[color=indigo]Yes, Mei, that's right. Saria is the only one without blonde hair. (And if by picture, you mean official art, that's not the same as the in-game character models).

And yes, there is a third CD-i Zelda game. It's called Zelda's Adventure. And you forgot the Game & Watch game simply titled Zelda. But whatever, barely anyone knows about that one, heh. Your turn to ask a question.[/color]