OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=green]Makar!^^

Question: In OoT Master Quest, in the Spirit temple, there are four chests in the entrance room. How do you get each of them?^~

EDIT:Gahh...you mean he wasn't sure on his answer to Des' question?--[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]EDIT:Gahh...you mean he wasn't sure on his answer to Des' question?--[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=CC0000]Damn straight... we need 'Brekkaaah back!!11[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, Break is right. If you're just guessing at an answer, don't post a question.

Anyway, it doesn't look like anyone is going to get my question (kumkuat14 was wrong), so I'll just post up the answer and ask a new question. Anyway, the answer is, in the Milk Bar is East Clock Town. If you get up on the center of the stage and look a little to the left over at the things on the shelves, three of them sort of blend together at that angle to look like Jigglypuff. I'll post the picture I took so you can see.

And here's the new question. You should answer this one and [i]only[/i] this one, since the others don't count because kumkuat14 got mine wrong, making his question invalid. So, here we go. . . .

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, what do you get out of the second treasure chest that you find? (As in, the first one that you find other than the one in your house).[/color]

[color=green]I do believe that it is in the castle hallway, after you receive your Uncle's sword in the waterway. In the next hall, where there are two guards(or is it just one?Oo) I'm pretty sure it's two. Anyways, you go to the right and there it is on this...thing...with stairs..yeah. Well either way, you receive a rupee of fiveness.

Question: Similar to Keese, _____ are a slightly different species of bat which hide in cave ceilings and swoop down on their prey? Name this monster, and a hint...it's from AoL.^^[/color]

[size=1][color=CC0000][b]Answer:[/b] It called an Ache.

BREKO NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE HARDNESS OF THIS QUWSITIION!!!11

[b]Question:[/b] On TWW, in the Savage Labyrinth on Outset Island; what enemies do you have to fight in the room before the room where you recieve a Tri-Force Chart?[/size][/color]

[color=green]Bleh...well, there are four Darknuts before you get the heart peice, so technically, there would be two or three before you get the triforce chart. I'm really not positive on this, but I know it HAS to be at least TWO Darknuts...just because Darknuts are special.Oo

Though I can't say I'm positive, I am PRETTY sure, so I'm going to go ahead and ask a question, and if I'm wrong, it will be voided.^^()

Question: What is the name of the soup your Grandmother makes for you in WW, and what does it do?^^[/color]

[size=1][color=CC0000]Aww... the hardness though...

[b]Answer:[/b] It's called Elixer Soup. You recover all health and magic, and your attacks are twice as powerful up until the first time you are hit.

[b]Question:[/b] How many hits does it take to kill a Gibdo with the Lv.2 Sword in Link's Awakening?[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]Ah, that's a tricky question for someone that has DX and got the Red Tunic early on (i.e., me). With both the Red Tunic (which doubles your attack power) and the Lv.2 Sword, it takes two hits. If I were to simply double that, since it should take half as many hits with the Red Runic, I'd be wrong, since the anwser isn't four.

[b]Answer:[/b] It takes three hits. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] What is the most damage an enemy in Link's Awakening can do to you in one hit, and what is the only enemy that can do that much damage in a single hit?[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Reflect Spell, of course.

[strike][b]Question:[/b] In The Adventure of Link, how do you tell where enemies are on the ground when you're in a cave, before you get the Candle so that you can see them?[/strike][/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Sheesh, no one else knows this? Bleh, guess I'll just have to ask another question.

[b]Question:[/b] How do you get the Golden Scale in Ocarina of Time? (I'm looking for a very specific answer for this one).[/color]

Pay 20 rupees and enter the diving game in the Zora City.Dive down and attempt to pick up as many rupees as possible in the time limit.Pick up all 5 coins and return to the person who you paid.He will give you the scale.

Is that it???

If it is...Question:What do you get if you water all 8 withered Deku Trees in the Wind Waker?