OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo]Wait, sorry, I got mixed up. It is 15 pounds, not 20. Sorry about that.

[b]Answer:[/b] They removed the chanting sounding bits from the Fire Temple music.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past, you're only required to use the Flute and use the bird to warp you somewhere once. What is that one time, and why is it required?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Well, there's a few that you can get right at the start. There's the Great Fairy's Mask, the Blast Mask, the Bremen Mask, and Kafei's Mask, all of which you get right in Clock Town. You can get any of them first.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, how many and which of the 20 Happy Masks are you required to get in order to beat the game? (That's not including the four transformation masks).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hiachi [/i]
[B]In order to save the carpenters, you have to fight the Gerudu ninja-people, one for each carpenter you save, since they just happen to have the keys to the jail cells...:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Um . . . he didn't get my question right. You should be answering my question, not his, since mine hasn't been answered yet. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Yes, you are required to get the Deku Mask, Goron Mask, and Zora Mask. That's why I said "(That's not including the four transformation masks)." I'm saying, which of the other 20 Happy Masks are you required to get in order to beat the game?

Nope, it's fewer than six. Most of the Happy Masks are completely optional. I'm also looking for which ones they are, though, not just how many. ^_^[/color]

Well, I think that you only need one to beat the game and that is the Garo's Mask, which is required for entry to Ikana Canyon. But if you count the boss remains as masks (you do give them to the skull children after all), then I guess you need five to beat the game.

I'll wait for the okay from Desbreko before making a question.

[color=indigo]No, yes, and no. You aren't actually required to get the Great Fairy's Mask. You only need it if you want to collect the Stray Fairies in the temples. And you don't have to use the Giant's Mask to defeat Twinmold. Like the other bosses, the Hero's Bow works too.[/color]

Garo's
The Captain's hat
and The Gibdo Mask
That is so right!
:pOH YEAH:p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: How many pieces of heart ( in MM) are retrievable (s) before entering The Great Bay temple? Without using the glitch that allows for entrance to Ikana canyon before [b]beating[/b] the Great Bay Temple, that is. Does anyone remember?

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You can get 43 Heart Container Pieces before entering the Great Bay Temple. That's all of them besides the frog choir one, the one from the jumping game in Great Bay, the one from the Spirit House in Ikana Canyon, the one in the Ancient Castle of Ikana, the one in the secret cave in Ikana Canyon, and the four Moon Dungeon ones.

[b]Question:[/b] In which of the Zelda games do you get a Boomerang? (Counting Four Swords as a separate game).[/color]

[color=green]As far as I can remember...the Boomerang is in Four Swords, LoZ, LttP, Link's Awakening, OoT, OoS, OoA, and WW.Oo I've seen screen shots of a boomerange-like item in LoZ, so I'm quite sure it's there, though I've never heard it was in the second.^^()

Question: How many of the Zelda games have Islands in them?^~[/color]

[color=indigo]What kinds of islands? Like, islands out in the sea, or do little islands in lakes count? I guess I'll mention both kinds....

[b]Answer:[/b]
LOZ - There's a couple islands out in the middle of a lake.
AOL - Maze Island, and the little island that the Island Palace is on.
LTP - There's the island out in the middle of Lake Hylia.
LA - The whole game is set on Koholint Island.
OOT - Again, an island out in the middle of Lake Hylia.
MM - No islands, unless you count Pinnacle Rock or the Great Bay Temple.
OOS - No islands, except a little tiny one a bit east of the Graveyard.
OOA - Crescent Island.
FS - No islands.
TWW - There's 49 islands in the game, I'm not going to name them all. :worried:

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda games have deserts in them?[/color]