OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=darkblue][size=1][b][A]:[/b] The Postmans Hat, The All-Night Mask, The Blast Mask, The Stone Mask, Great Fairy's Mask, Keaton Mask, Bremen Mask, Bunny Hood, Don Gero's Mask, Mask of Scents, Romani's Mask, Circus Leaders Mask, Kafei's Mask, Couple's Mask, Mask of Truth, Kamaro's Mask, Gibdo Mask, Garo's Mask, Captain's Hat, and Giant's Mask.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, name the last bosses (last meaning when you became older) in the right order.[/color][/size]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phantom Ganondorf (Forest Temple), Volvagia (Fire Temple), Morpha (Water Temple), Bongo Bongo (Shadow Temple), Koume and Kotake (later, they combine into Twinrova - Spirit Temple), Ganondorf, and Ganon. I hope that you didn't want mini-bosses in there, as well lol.

If I'm right, then here is my question: Name the dungeons (by crystal order) in the Dark World of Link to the Past.

[color=indigo]The answer to Ginny's question is the Power Bracelet and the Boomerang. You throw the Boomerang and then pick up the blue Cucco while it's following you around. This makes you float above enemies while the Boomerang flies around under you, since you can't catch it. So, you attack while floating. (In my earlier question, this was the one I didn't include since it used more than just the two items).

The Pegasus Boots make you run, not float, and the flippers aren't assigned to a button. You just use them automatically in the water, and both buttons are used for swimming and diving.

[b]Question:[/b] In Link's Awakening, what is the name of the area north of the graveyard, that has all the dead trees with Crows on them?[/color]

This question seems easy to me in some ways, as well as hard in some ways......oh well:

What must you help (names evade me so) the girl on the farm with in MM, the task that requires you to meet around midnight or so?

[color=indigo]Heheheh.... I asked that way back on the first page of this quiz and stumped everybody. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b] It's because Nintendo only used one byte of space for storing the number Rupees you're carrying. And since you can only have 256 different values with one byte of space, that means you can only have a maximum of 255 Rupees. (Zero counts as one of the values, so add one more to 255 to include the zero, and you get 256).

[b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, how can you make another player's screen go black except for Link? (As in, only show the sprite for Link, and none of the surroundings).[/color]

[color=green]Answer: The sinking lure I do believe.^^()

Question: How many different places in the pond can you find this Sinking Lure, and how do you get to them?(iron boots?)[/color]

[color=darkblue]
THe sinking lure can be found In 2 ways. One is the grass along the wall, the other is at the log sticking out of water.
Now asssuming thats right...

Q: After how many years is a [spoiler]male gerudo born?[/spoiler]
[/color]

[color=darkblue]
To answer OtakuSennens question...

Once you get it for the first time, you can only upgrade it one time after that.

[b]Question::[/b] What tune from the pocket zelda games was re-introduced in Majora's Mask.
[/color]

[color=indigo]I take it you mean Link's Awakening, right?

[b]Answer:[/b] The Ballad of the Wind Fish

[b]Question:[/b] What other classic Zelda song, this one from the original Legend of Zelda, was featured in Majora's Mask?[/color]

[color=indigo]Um, no.... The song is from the original Legend of Zelda. Saria's Song is from Ocarina of Time. (And for the question, I mean besides the overworld and fairy themes, which are in almost every game, by the way).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 9Eagle7Dragon [/i]
[B]SoOoo much stuff I never knew about zelda! woAh...
*spins around and falls on floor* [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Heh, that's the main reason I like this quiz so much; it helps people learn more about series. (That's right, it's not just because I like flaunting my horde of knowledge). :toothy:

And yes, it is the dungeon music that Evan plays on his bass guitar in Zora Hall. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b] Chateau Romani

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, what are the five gifts that the Great Fairies give you for collecting all of the Stray Fairies and putting them back together?[/color]

[color=green]*Tries to remember*It's been so long..let's see...
------------------------------------------------
[b]A:[/b] Clock Town-A Magic Meter/Spin Attack, plus the Fairy Mask, though you get that before collecting all the stray fairies.

Woodfall-You get the charged spin attack...I think.><

Snowhead-Double your magic meter, I knew this one.^^

Great Bay-You get the 1/2 damage heart upgrade.

Stone Tower-You get the Great Fairy Sword!
-----------------------------------------------
[b]Q:[/b] How many different types of potions, or liquid items that restore life, have appeared in the many Zelda games?[/color]

[color=indigo]I've included the ones that only restore magic, because you said all potions before you editted the question. :cross:

[b]Answer:[/b]
[i]The Legend of Zelda[/i] - Water of Life (red), Water of Life (blue)
[i]Zelda II: The Adventure of Link[/i] - life potions, magic potions
[i]A Link to the Past[/i] - Red Potion, Green Potion, Blue Potion, Magic Decanters
[i]Link's Awakening[/i] - Crazy Tracy's Medecine
[i]Ocarina of Time[/i] - Red Potion, Green Potion, Blue Potion, Lon Lon Milk, Magic Jars
[i]Majora's Mask[/i] - Red Potion, Green Potion, Blue Potion, Milk, Chateau Romani
[i]Oracle of Seasons/Ages[/i] - Magic Potion
[i]The Wind Waker[/i] - Red Potion, Green Potion, Blue Potion, Elixer Soup, Magic Jars

[b]Question:[/b] Which is better, and why? The 1/2 Magic upgrade in A Link to the Past, or the double-long Magic Meter in Ocarina of Time and other games?[/color]