OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

Ahem. The answer is:
Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past.

Is that right?

~EDIT~ I was told to post. :p
In [i]Ocarina of Time[/i], one of the bottles you find cannot be used right away. Where do you find it and why can you not use it instantly? *Bonus points for the exact message the item description box showed.*

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The third Bottle that you can get, the one in Lake Hylia, contains a letter from Princess Ruto. You can't use it for anything else, until you show the letter to King Zora and the letter disappears.

And I don't know the exact words, but it starts the regular message for when you get a Bottle, but then it says there's something already in it.

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda game features an area called the Lost Hills, in addition to an area called the Lost Woods?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Ahem. The answer is:
Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, and Link to the Past.

Is that right?

~EDIT~ I was told to post. :p
In [i]Ocarina of Time[/i], one of the bottles you find cannot be used right away. Where do you find it and why can you not use it instantly? *Bonus points for the exact message the item description box showed.* [/B][/QUOTE]

No, you're missing one.

[color=indigo]Oh, wait, duh! There are also monkeys in Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, right at the start. Some of them get turned to stone in Seasons, I think it is. :cross:

Anyway, same question:

[b]Question:[/b] Which Zelda game features an area called the Lost Hills, in addition to an area called the Lost Woods?[/color]

[color=green]Oh I love Tipin! He's so cute when he's little.^^() Alrighty, let's see if I can remember what he's become..

[b]A:[/b] Warrior, Farmer, Singer, and I believe the last one is none, or a lazy slacker bum.

EDIT

[b]Q:[/b] In each of the Oracle games, name the three animals(simple, and they are the same in both games), and each way you get them/their flutes.

Easy?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green][b]Q:[/b] In each of the Oracle games, name the three animals(simple, and they are the same in both games), and each way you get them/their flutes.

Easy?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Lesse....Moosh, Ricky, and Dimitri. You get Moosh's whistle if you're playing OOA, you get Ricky's whistle if you're playing OOS, and you get Dimitri's whistle if you're playing the linked version of the games.

I think I got the whistle part wrong, but oh well....[/color]

[color=indigo]Well, the ways that you can get the Strange Flute are different between OOS and OOA. Are you looking for the ways in both games, or just one?

And by the way, if you're playing a linked game, you'll automatically get the animal that you got in your previous game.[/color]

[color=green]I'm basically looking for the ways you get the flutes in the individual games.^^() It isn't too hard, if I know them, you should Des.(Especially considering you helped me out with one of them.>>()) If you've played both the games, it shouldn't be too hard.[/color]

Ricki- you get the flute when you meet him.

Moosh- when u meet him, If u have the strange flute from the horon village shop

Dimitri- when u meet him, If u have the strange flute from the Subrosia Dancing game.

[size=1]Finally, something I can answer!

[b][u]Oracle of Ages:[/u][/b]
[b]Dimitri:[/b] Buy the Flute inside the Lynna City Shop
[b]Ricky:[/b] Win the Flute in the Target Aim Mini-Game in Lynna Village
[b]Moosh:[/b] Don't do either of the first 2, you'll get Moosh.

[b][u]Oracle of Seasons:[/u][/b]
[b]Dimitri:[/b] If you get "Strange Flute" from the Sunbrosia Dancing game
[b]Ricky:[/b]If you don't have an Strange Flute by the time you head
up into the section of North Horon that is always Spring, when you meet Ricky he'll give you Ricky's Flute.
[b]Moosh:[/b] Buy it from the Horon Village Shop.

[I'm assuming you're jsut talking about the basic games, not the linked ones, because I don't know those.][/size]

[color=green]Yes, you're right!^^ Finally, I was thinking I would need to change the question. Alright, go ahead Sisseh.

Oh and by the way, the linked game automatically gives you the one you had in the previous game, so no worries.^^[/color]

You mean that pain in the butt one? Geez.. um... I think it was left, down, right, right, down, left, left, (jump down here and go back up the stairs) up, right, up, left, left, door opens. I think... I doubt I'm right though...

[color=indigo]Do you mean the puzzle where you have to push the cube along the floor so that it ends up on the switch with the correct side facing up?

[b]Answer:[/b] Right, right, up, left, down, left, left, left, left, left, left.

[b]Question:[/b] In an unlinked Oracle of Ages game, where do you get the Iron Shield?[/color]

[color=green]Either buy it from the shop in Lynna city, or swim to a secret cave on the island...I've suddenly forgotten the name of the island.-- Well, you swim to the cave, and get it from a Tokay inside.

EDIT

I apologize, I forgot to put a question.^^()

[b]Q:[/b] Name five rings from the Oracle games, and what their effects are.[/color]

[color=indigo]Bleh, forgot all about this. About time I answered, if no one else is. ^_^;

And by the way, I updated the scoreboards recently, if anyone's interested.

[b]Answer:[/b]
[i]Light Ring L-2[/i] - Lets you shoot Sword Beams with up to three hearts less than full health. (This one is [i]so[/i] dang useful).
[i]Blue Ring[/i] - Makes you take half damage.
[i]Red Ring[/i] - Makes you do twice as much damage with your sword.
[i]Green Ring[/i] - Makes you do more damage with your sword, and makes enemies not take as many hits
[i]Octo Ring[/i] - Makes you look like an Octorok. (I love this one, heh. It's just too bad they didn't let you spit rocks to attack).

[b]Question:[/b] In Oracle of Seasons, how do you get the Red Ring?[/color]