Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Well, technically, there are only 20 since some don't appear if you get others. Heh, but there are twenty...two places you can get them? I think it's 22, so that if you miss the two from the Seashell Mansion, you can still get a total of 20. I never have actually counted up all the different places you can get them. :cross:[/color]
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]I guess I'll ask the next question then...?

[b]Question:[/b] Which overworld is bigger, and by how much? The one in The Legend of Zelda or the one in Link's Awakening? (Measured in screens).[/color]
Posted
I think it would have to be The Legend of Zelda.
Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, Link's Awakening's overworld is actually twice as big as The Legend of Zelda's. LA has 256 screens, while LOZ only has 128. Kind of surprising, isn't it? They really crammed a lot into one of those little Game Boy cartridges, compared to how big an NES cartridge is.

Anyway, I guess I'll ask another question. That's the problem with "either or" questions, I guess. You have to give it away in order to say if someone is right or wrong. :cross:

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, what pattern is etched into the blade of the Great Fairy's Sword?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yes, that is correct. I just got the Great Fairy's Sword the day before yesterday, and I thought it was neat that they actually mention that in the description of it.

Ask away. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Roc's Feather simply lets you jump. Roc's Cape lets you jump and then glide.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, what day/time is it inside the moon? (You know, in that grassy field with the tree in the center).

Heh, I just found this out a bit ago while playing MM. The answer is kind of strange.[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Answer: There isn't really any time there inside the moon. Either that, or it's sometime after midnight on the third day.

Question: Here's a WindWaker question. It's kinda easy though. How many Triforce shards are there (Triforce of Courage) and how much does it cost to get Tingle to translate the Triforce charts? :p
Posted
[color=indigo]Actually, it's 7:45 on the Final Day inside the Moon. And it stays at that time. Isn't that weird? You have to go into the Bombers' Notebook to see the time, though, since your on-screen clock disappears while you're inside the Moon.

[b]Answer:[/b] There are eight Triforce Shards, and it costs 398 Rupees to get a Triforce Chart deciphered.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, how many Gossip Stones are in the four Moon Dungeons?[/color]
Posted
Yay! Take that Moon Dungeon!

Q: From what source do you learn each of the following songs from in LOZ:Ocarina of time? If it was from someone using an insturment, note which one

Saria's Song
Zelda's lullaby
Epona's song
Song of Day and Night
Song of storms
Song of time
Any of the warp songs

Good luck!
Posted
Saria's Song -- Learn from Saria in Kokori Village after getting the Kokori Emerald and leaving. Learn by Ear with Fairy Ocrania

Zelda's lullaby -- Learn from Princess Zelda's Gaurdian by Ocrania

Epona's song -- Learn from Malon in Lon Lon Ranch by listening to her sing it.

Song of Day and Night -- (Sun Song, btw.) Learn in Kakariko Cemetary inside the deepest chamber of the Royal Family Tomb. Writings on the wall.

Song of storms -- Learn from the dude in the windmill in Kakariko Village by listening to him play it on his Organ Grinder.

Song of time -- Learn from the Pedistal in the Temple of Light after collecting all three Jewels (Kokori Emerald, Goron Ruby, and Zora's Sapphire).

Any of the warp songs -- Learn from Shiek near any temple's warp pad thing by a harp-like instrument.


Now (Q) : In LOZ: OOT, what is the Ocrania song of "The Song Of Storms"? I.e., how do you play it? Keys are as follows:
C-up, C-left, C-right, C-down, A, Z, etc.
Posted
[color=indigo]A slight correction... Princess Zelda actually teaches you the Song of Time, when you first pick up the Ocarina of Time in the castle moat. She contacts you telepathically and teaches the song to you with the Ocarina of Time.

[b]Answer:[/b] The Song of Storms is played... A, C-down, C-up, A, C-down, C-up

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, what happens when you play the Song of Storms next to a planted Magic Bean when you're young Link? As in, after it's been planted in some Soft Soil, but before it's grown into a floating platform.[/color]
Posted
Answer: Oh! That's easy! You have to play Zelda's Lullaby! I had so much fun cutting signs after I learned about that.

Question: In Majora's Mask, where's the Secret Shrine and what are the four kinds of monsters found there?
Posted
[color=indigo]Actually, a Gold Skulltula comes out when you release a bottle of bugs onto a patch of soft soil. When you play the Song of Storms next to a patch of soft soil, three fairies come out.

[b]Answer:[/b] The Secret Shrine is located behind the waterfall in Ikana Canyon, and you fight a few Dinofols, a Wizrobe, a Garo Master, and a Wart in it.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, Beneath the Well in Ikana Canyon, what two items must you give to the Gibdos that you can't find in the Well itself?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] That would be seven, I believe.

[b]Question:[/b] Out of all the items on the "Items" subscreen in Ocarina of Time, which are not required to beat the game? (Not including event items).[/color]
Posted
i think it's the deku nut, magic beans, ice arrow, farore's wind, and nayru's love. i'll wait for confirmation though.

(although, i guess you COULD guess your way through the shadow temple without the lens of truth but...)
Posted
[color=indigo]All of them you've listed are correct, but there's more. (And I consider the Lens of Truth to be required; I don't think you can target Bongo Bongo's hands without it, and good luck hitting them manually when you can't even see them).

Here's a hint for the others: They're all the same, but each one can hold a different use.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...