GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Who would you want to play Solid Snake and the other characters of MGS and MGS2?
Silent Warrior Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Hmmm..who looks like Solid Snake in real life? and how bout the other characters? I dont know much actors and actresses.
Mist Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Hmm...I don't know why the hell I'm saying this, but Tom Cruiz would be a good Solid Snake...[/color][/size]
Twinzam v Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 The guy who was wolverine in the X-men film, He would make a good solid snake:)
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 How bout the guy where they kinda got Snake guy from Escape From New York even tho he is old now
Yoda Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [I]I think George Clooney would be a good Solid Snake.[/I]
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 What bout the ofther characters like Raiden. Maybe Matt Damon for Raiden, just with a wig.
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] Hmm...I don't know why the hell I'm saying this, but Tom Cruiz would be a good Solid Snake...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]Yeah, I thought the exact same thing. When I first read this thread, his name popped up, but I knew that I would get greif for saying it, heh. Well, here I am, with no idea why I thought he would make a good Solid Snake. I'm trying to think of other people, but nothing seems to be coming. Perhaps Keauno Reeves for Raiden, but only if he grew out his hair and dyed it yellow.[/color] :blah:
Angelus_Necare Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 they'd probably screw the cast up and cast bruce willis as solid snake...
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Yeah true true well there signing the papers now and Tom Cruise offered to produce it for some reason but they rejected that idea.
Omar Harris Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 To play Solid Snake (even though I don't know much about the game) you need someone who looks gruff and muscular. Someone who knows how to play "take-no-crap" male roles. Kurt Russel would me able to play the role well if he wasn't so old now. I think Tom Cruise but then he does the pretty boy type of hero rather than the gruff. I think one of hte guys from the show OZ would fit well. or VAl Kilmer. He just seems that versatile to me.
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Yeah thats the guy I was thinkin Kurt Russel should definetly get the part some people say Steven Segal but he is fat and old.
Kinetic Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] I agree with Twinzam V. The guy who played Wolverine in X-Men, and Stan in Swordfish...>looks it up< Hugh Jackman. I think he's got the perfect look for it. Nearly an exact twin. >puts on girlish voice< I think Leonardo DeCaprio would make a good Solid Snake >ends voice< You would be surprised how bashed someone got when they recommended him for Trunks in the DBZ movie :laugh: [/color]
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 19, 2002 Author Posted July 19, 2002 Yeah I bet does anyone have any other ideas bout the other characters cept Snake.
Kinetic Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=darkblue] Well, I never played MGS1, and I'm just starting on 2, so I don't know any :p [/color]
Juu Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] Hmm...I don't know why the hell I'm saying this, but Tom Cruiz would be a good Solid Snake...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] I'd have to agree with you on that.. ^_^'
Mist Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=red][size=1]I knew there would be people as insane as me to agree. [quote]I think Tom Cruise but then he does the pretty boy type of hero rather than the gruff.[/quote] He's played gruff-hero roles. All I know is that if they cast Kurt Russel as Solid Snake, as much as I love the game, I would never go see the movie. It would ruing the game completely. Meryll: Oh Gawd, it took me forever to think of it, but I think Kirsten Dunce would do good, honerstly. I know I'm not a big fan of her acting, and most of the movies she's been in, but she'd do well, I think. Sniper Wolf: I know this is stupid, but Gwenth Paltro would be cool. She's pretty, and I'm sure if she tried very hard, she could look deadly. Otacon: Hah! There's a laugh...um...let's see. Gah, just for the heck of it, I'm going to say that guy who played the younger scam artist of "The Score". ( I don't know his name at the moment...) Olga: Whoa...let's see...some british singer who's name I can remember...o.O;;[/color][/size]
Nomad Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 What about Raven?(da guy with the big chain gun) and... uh... Liquid & Big Boss(MGS 1)(wouldn't have much of a role) Solidus(MGS2) Vamp? Fatman?
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 22, 2002 Author Posted July 22, 2002 Vamp I think would be Johnny Depp I think thats his name its somethin Depp.
Flash Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Revolver Ocelot; Sean Connery Psycho Mantis; A very thin Bruce Willis? Vulcan Raven; That really big black guy, who's in that movie! *smashes head into desk while trying to think of name* Sniper Wolf; Anna Kournikova! Grey Fox/Frank Jaegar; William Dafoe Liquid Snake; Malcolm McDowell Solid Snake; Michael McManus Meryl; I dunno.... Kirsten Dunst? Ayumi Hamasaki? Otacon; James Spader Most of those were... right of the top of my head..
Kinetic Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash[/i][b] That really big black guy, who's in that movie! *smashes head into desk while trying to think of name* [/b][/quote] [color=darkblue] You mean the guy from Scorpion King, Armageddon, and Green Mile? I think his name was Michael Clark Duncan...not sure though. [/color]
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 22, 2002 Author Posted July 22, 2002 yeah thats his name but I don't think he would fit the part of some maniac with a gun.
Flash Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Vulcan Raven wasn't a maniac, he was a shaman, and very spiritual. Psycho Mantis was a maniac.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now