Vegitto4 Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Well? What dost thou thinkest? Yay or nay? Please critique, dont just rate
Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] The BG looks great, if you stare at it, it feels like you're being sucked in :) [/color]
Juu Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 It's cool! I like the feeling ya get when ya stare at it... but the lettering needs to be clearer. It took me a couple o minutes to figure out the words.
Phantom Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Simple, but great, the only thingi dont like is the words...
Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] I was going to say that. I don't like that font much, it's not very clear. [/color]
Chaos Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Font...too small...eyes...burning... Portman...looks...like...spears...in that pic...*dies*
Vegitto4 Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 Hey, she's still hot as hell though. I'll see what i can do to the words. However, I couldn't find a font fitting except flemish script. I'll prob d/l some.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now