Phantom Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 ok this banner wasnt somthing as easily made as i thought.. if i was using adobe the tutorial Aries did for me would be quite appealing however, hehe i didnt dare use Adobe, so critique , rate.... burn.. hehe go for it! :)
Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] I was seeing it, and I like it alot :D You did a great job on the cutout, and the banner itself rocks. BTW: What HTML code do you use to make it disappear, and come back like that? Not the marquee on the bottom, but all of the others. [/color]
No-Name Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 that's the bounceback marquee, it's bounces it back and forth. Sorry, but I cant remember the code as I havent used it in about a year. As for the banner, I like it. You might have overdone the cutting out, but at least it's clean and not jagged.
Phantom Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 it is marquee but Aries your browser must be older, because it should not be disapearing hehe.. < marquee behavior=alternate > :)
Juu Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 wow, I like it ALOT!! Yeah, and I've been trying to figure out how to do that.... ^_^' well anyway, 8.7/10 It's just that the color isn't my type o color, lol. anyway, the banner's shape, and design is GREAT
The Harlequin Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I love that background. What's this alternate thing you people speak of? Not to mention bouncing back and forth?[/font][/color]
No-Name Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 marquee? just type <..marquee>whatever u want<../marquee> wtihout the .'s and ull get this: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee
Phantom Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 Go here, its a great marquee tutorial.... [url]http://www.annabella.net/marquee.html[/url]
Chaos Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Eh, it's pretty ownage. But the green... Yeesh. I don't like the green in it. It's still very nice. 9/10 I'd be interested to see a tutorial...
Phantom Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 Alright, Ask Aries, he made the adobe tutorial. there is no point in me making a tutorial... my mastery is Corel, and no one else here uses it lol..... Thanks for the overly high rating... um if you pay close attention to the outside its a lil Red... i guess u have to either pay close eye or make it urself to know what i mean.... thnx again.. ure banner is pretty kickin too
Chaos Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantom [/i] [B]Alright, Ask Aries, he made the adobe tutorial. there is no point in me making a tutorial... my mastery is Corel, and no one else here uses it lol..... Thanks for the overly high rating... um if you pay close attention to the outside its a lil Red... i guess u have to either pay close eye or make it urself to know what i mean.... thnx again.. ure banner is pretty kickin too [/B][/QUOTE] I'm not talking about the dark red boarder, I'm talking about the green patches in the inner body of the banner... Yoink! :cross:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now