Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ohh ohhh.. lightning.. *gapes in awe* .....oh lol.. yea excellennt peice of work. Except i think you constantly wish to make us squint to read... i love the gfx... but i needa read too..other than that..its perfect.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I think the font turned out good in this one. I like how you changed the color of the clouds, and although I'm not the biggest fan of purple lightning, that's good too ;) Great job.
[/color]
Posted
It's a good start, but for future reference, that's just an image. Wallpaper normally is either a really small pattern that would smoothly go over and over again or a giant image.
Try working with these sizes:
800x600
1024x768
then you'll have a nice wallpaper that fits nicely on screen.
Posted
That's really good!! I like the background for it better, though. lol
anyways, Yeah good job with the font on the bottom!!
Posted
Quite frankly, it's nothing special. You made clouds in Adobe, and then used the neon tool in PSP7 on a new layer and made it white. Nothing exciting there. :(

4/10
Posted
that may have been what I was thinking...but I decided rather to give him so advice rather than be so harsh. I remember when I was a newbie at PS, showing off my crappy graphics like a medal of valor....sympathy....
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]The fact that I don't have PS7 kind of shoots that theory out of the air I'm afraid. It would have been bigger, but, as I'm sure you know, there are post size restrictions.[/font][/color]
Posted
You don't need Photoshop 7.0 to make the clouds. Either you used a different version, had someone else make it, or found it on the web.


As for the size limitations, just host the image. :)
Guest cloricus
Posted
No I dont like it. There are to many errors in it. This also proves that he didn't steal it.
Harlequin when do you ever see lightning have gaps in it.
I think you should remove that and fix it up and then repost it.
Also the clouding effect in that is crap, fix it up so it is more inline with things.

[Quote]
I remember when I was a newbie at PS, showing off my crappy graphics like a medal of valor....sympathy....
[/Quote]
Harlequin take note of that.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Getting a host is very easy, have a look at [URL]www.geocities.com[/URL] (Dose not serve moving .gifs) or I think its [URL]www.netfirms.com[/URL]. (Serves moving .gifs.)

How it looks is not that good, you are only using the tools of the program, you are not doing any thing by hand.
They all just look to standerdised.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Cloricus, you are really in no position to comment. You may want to realise that it is an abstract image, with a small bit of realism, and doesn't have to obey natural laws. Welcome to my world.[/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I like it myself, or..what I can see of it. It only loads to right below where the lightning splits...bah. I'll try at my mom's, I wanna see the text, lol.

*kicks the computer*
[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...