OtakuBoards

*ding dong the witch is dead*

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]oh wait safer is just on vacation, *gets out the party suplies* anyone wanna join me, dry of course...
*hides from safer and his ban button lol*
u hit it and ill tell tifa about all ur girls!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao
hope ur having fun man... now that treble actually has to do his job... *is having fun picking on treble this week*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Aww man, I thought you were gonna say Aaliyah. That would have been the funniest post [B]ever[/B].

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] LMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That'z some funny shiz right there I's tells yas.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You other mods confuse poor lil' ole' me.....

hahaha notice I refer to you as the "other mods".... ::evil laugh:: you are not up to my standard!.... ok ok.... uhhhh i think i need sleep... just ignore that....

WHAA I got homework tomorrow! or today or whenever! [/B][/QUOTE]

did you know h-bomb has a rank called super mod

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

did you know h-bomb has a rank called super mod [/B][/QUOTE]

No.... perhaps there a reason why he is that and not god... he never posts.... has he even once posted on the new boards?... but anyway, I fail to see what that has anything to do with my joke....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Ive been busy with school stuff lately so im trying to do my job eh its pretty hard with school around im trying to do my job just i'll be there around afternoon to check on things.Im not on all the time ya know. [/B][/QUOTE]

in other words, you got a life!!! :cool: ;) :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]So...wait up,..there's ranks up in the Mods areas nowadays? What the world comin to?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

no, just that adam gave him his own rank.. like, if he wanted to, he could give me my own rank.. like: X-Man... :D :devil: ..