Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=sienna][b]Depths of Fear[/b]

Loathing, betrayal?
Disgust, inceptive creations of profound hatred,
It rips one?s soul into shards of abhorrence,
The odium grows, breeds its unjust nature,

[i][size=1]Do you panic yet? Is this trepidation enough?[/size][/i]

Antipathy, perfidy?
Repulsion, describing the repugnant fiend you revolt,
It shreds, thrashes, and cleaves at your endless affliction,
The torment expands, causing an unholy deprivation of being,

[i][size=1]Do you dread yet? Is this terror enough?[/i][/size]

Detestation, duplicity?
Pierced love, the contradictive denunciation of passion,
It tears, slits, and threshes into your deepest love, and razes it,
The ordeal continues, abruptly disjointing everything you stand for,

[size=2][font=courier]Severing the need to live?[/size][/font]

[i][size=1]Do you drivel in unsanctified fright yet? Is this anxiety enough?[/i][/size]

M Hunter[/color]
[list]
[/list]

Posted
*claps hands* I liked all the different adjectives used, they brought variety as well as more depth to the baisis of the entire poem. 9/10 .
Posted
Kool man! Really awesome, especially the little step-notes between each stanza. 9.999/10. One thing. It could have been a LITTLE more paralyzing in the delivery. I.E. color. Ima start changing the colors of my poems to match the intended emotion.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Interesting...

I like it..very good for a free form, you kept it together well, and that means a lot since I like poems that rhyme, lol. As I said before, keep up the good work!
[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow, Harlequin used love in the same sentance that is showing praise...i feel quite good now.. hehe

btw: i was sorta waiting for your responce... harlequin... sorta wanted to see the opinion of another twisted mind...:-D
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Sorry, I was a little pressed for time, so I didn't have much to say. Had to paraphrase my thoughts so to speak. Anyway, to my opinion.

As I so vulgarly said, I like the imagery. The subject is appealing, kind of reminds me of quite a few song lyrics I've heard, mainly the Tea Party.

"All you needed was an open invitation,
you said yourself you craved the cimplications
you know the one who made you make the dedication
you sell yourself you sell your soul"
The Tea Party - The Master And The Margaritta.

That kind of defiant, contemptuous thread weaving through arrogance, a message of rebuke to those its directed at. So to speak.[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...