Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] All you have to do is research, I mean, come on. The crappy angelfire sites all tell you (not all are crappy, but most are), but since you don't seem to want to type something in, in your address bar, it means Grand Tour. [/color]
Juu Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Well, there ya go! Grand tour.... erm, I'm 99.9999 percent sure this'll get closed.
Stitch Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 heh u wanna find some good info go to google.com and type in dragon ball Z and wow amazing how many site pop up including the one made by funi yep google is the place to look yeah but like everyone said it means grand tour ~GG~
JCBaggee Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [color=red]Hey! I have an AngelFire site, and it's not crappy! GT stands for Grand Tour, didn't someone just say that in another thread?[/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo] Basically, Angelfire DOES suck. Its retarded, and also, come on, its Grand Tour, like everyone else said but also, its not hard to find it... JCBaggee, I just looked at your site, and I'm sorry to say, its crappy. No offence, not many can put angelfire to good use.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts