Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo] I gotta new banner, I like the stuff like what SG does so I felt like giving a try at it, it didn't come out as I wanted though... But I'm not too dissapointed in it for a first try [/size][/color]

[img]http://www.yoursighost.com/members/Punk Juno/sig3.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I was just looking at it in Otaku Lound, and I have to say that I'm impressed for it being just font. (Did you make the diagonal lines by pasting them in there after rotating in another image, or is there [i]another[/i] thing I still don't know?) But yeah, I was looking around from one phrase to the next, and I had all of these voices saying "hyb-hybrid" "F-f-free your mind", and stuff, like a commercial, it was wierd...the funny thing is, one of the voices was Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus from the Matrix). o_O;;
[/color]
Posted
very nice, it has a kind of urban feel to it

and umm aries what this laurence fishburne stuff and voices in your head?? Either you have a very active imagination or you need a check up :)

Reverence-out>>
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I was just looking at it in Otaku Lound, and I have to say that I'm impressed for it being just font. (Did you make the diagonal lines by pasting them in there after rotating in another image, or is there [i]another[/i] thing I still don't know?) But yeah, I was looking around from one phrase to the next, and I had all of these voices saying "hyb-hybrid" "F-f-free your mind", and stuff, like a commercial, it was wierd...the funny thing is, one of the voices was Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus from the Matrix). o_O;;
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo] The diagonal wording was easy, all I did was just rotate it like you said. I just typed it and rotated it, no copy and paste, it was hard enough for that trying not to get near all the different text. LoL, hehe, thats pretty cool it did that...[/size][/color]
Posted
Pretty nice Mike. I like that star-type thing in your banner. Reminds me of that triple-sided one of Blade's. Also, next time you're on AIM, I need to talk to you about something.
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Pretty nice Mike. I like that star-type thing in your banner. Reminds me of that triple-sided one of Blade's. Also, next time you're on AIM, I need to talk to you about something. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=indigo] I got a new one also, I made it... I think its better then the other one, you decide! I have actually two.. But one has bad language in it and I cannot put in OB because profanity isn't allowed... But if you want to see it either PM me or IM me. Just click the word "Maybe..." in my signature and then it will give you everything you need.

Ok Neil... Well you know I'm basically on all the time so just IM me when your online. [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...