Kinetic Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=darkblue] Well, I spent a good while on the first one, and it still sucks, but I was making it for an RPG. What do you think? And will they allow it in my sig? :p [url]http://otaku.250free.com/RPG5.gif[/url] And I like this second one, it's for my site (not AmpGfx)...which I got up almost all of it from scratch, since OB was down, and I needed something to do. Here it is: [url]http://otaku.250free.com/kinetix.gif[/url] [/color]
Semjaza Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 They are both pretty good. You might consider leaving the words on the first one up a slight bit longer, as they disappear a little bit too quickly. You might want to look into actually using Flash. Animations like these would definately not be hard for you to do... and at the same time the transitions will be smoother and the file size will be lower. I'm not going to give number ratings though, because who am I to judge that. But good job; I do prefer the second one :).
Corey Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I agree with Semjaza Azazel. The words should be up a little longer. As for the second one, it's pretty cool too. Will I be permitted to join this RPG? It sounds interesting. I think they will let you use it in your sig. I've seen bigger things than that in sigs. I want to make soemthing like this and put it in my sig... Maybe just the music. :D [url]http://www.columbia.edu/~sjt59/allyourbase.swf[/url]
Chaos Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Woo... They'sa cracked.. Coo, but cracked up. Also, Aries, you need to expand more. You use too much of the same thing. The same text, the same techniques, the same colors. You need to do new things. Oh yeah. Could I possibly get that Vegita pic? :p
No-Name Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 For the top one, the frames are to slow when fading, so it looks choppy. The second one is better, but a little too fast. Slow it down a bit and it'll seem less rushed. Good work tho. EDIT: Thanks Aires
Kinetic Posted July 22, 2002 Author Posted July 22, 2002 [color=darkblue] Thanks for the critique :) I agree with all of the points, too. What I think I will do is slow down the frames in the second one, put more "loading, loading, loading" frames, for people with modems, and make it only do it once, instead of forever, and maybe put some links on it. I agree with you, too, Neil, I use alot of the same stuff :p I just like all that same stuff :laugh: And I don't know much about anything but filters..which really sucks. But here's that pic you wanted: *edit* Oh yeah, nice banner No-Name. [/color]
Phantom Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 i liek your gif's... um the first a bit hard to catch it all hehe..but...still neat.. second...pretty cool too... i like the new banner no-name...expecially the plastic effect u used
Schrat Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Wow Aries, There really good. I like that one for the RPg, but the text comes and goes to fast...
Turkey Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 Like Semjaza said, you should try your hand at Flash animation. You'd be able to make some pretty good stuff with it.
Kinetic Posted July 24, 2002 Author Posted July 24, 2002 [color=darkblue] Actually, I have Macromedia Flash, but I can't get it to work >.< But if I do, and I figure some stuff out, you should expect me to show it here :p [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now