Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My Driver's ed teacher was evil... My mom finally had to transfer me to a different teacher, I just couldn't handle him. And that, my friends, is really saying something.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] My Drivers Ed teacher, whom I'll be stuck with next year, is my Earth Sciences teacher. :mad:[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive passed my theory and my instructers getting at me to put in for my test, but i dont feel ready for it. :/

when i first started driving I was told ''your getting there, all we need to sort out now are your suicidal tendencies'' :D
Posted
My driver's ed. tecaher was one of my football coaches, so all we really really did was cut up and go to Mcdonalds, lol.

Now, as for driving I'm yet to be in a serious accident. Someone backed into my truck, like a week after I first got it, but the dent was so minor that I was able to fix it by hand. They also haven't found that poor woman's body yet, either...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]They also haven't found that poor woman's body yet, either...[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Uh, you're joking, right? ...Right?! ...Eh, whatever... :laugh:

Well, I'm 14 1/2, so it'll be about a year and a half before I can get my permit. I'll probably be lazy, though, and wait, since there's not much point to getting it when I'm 16. Heck, one of my my brothers is 18 and he's just learning to drive with his permit, in my parents' cars. So, if I do get my permit at 16, I probably won't really use it.

After having watched my parents and two of my brothers drive, I have to say it really doesn't look that hard, expecially with an automatic. I don't think I'll be scared of driving, since, well, I'm not really afraid of getting in an accident. If it happens, it happens, it'd just be another thing that I'd have to deal with for awhile.[/color]
Posted
A couple weeks ago, my grandmother was sick and out on work disability, so my grandfather gave me lessons in her car with the automatic shift. Now she's all better and going back to work, taking the car with her. My grandfather's van has too many blindspots for me to drive and my mom's car is a manuel/stick-shift.

I can't stand stick-shifts in heavy traffic. It's like "okay, 1st gear, second gear, stop, first gear, go, second gear, stop, first gear, go, second gear, stop, first gear, stop, first gear, stop..." and that's the first 45 seconds of driving.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...