Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 I spent a couple hours sketching/drawing/something the other night. This isn't polished or anything....but, please, let me know what you think. And, as always, ratings--especially ratings such as 8.439/10--shall be happily ignored. Thank you!
GinnyLyn Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Ooooooooooo. Dang, the eyes are intense! Me likey! And what's this about ratings? 8.439/10? Heck no! Let's try: 9.41052392347/10 or some such. Heh!
Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 As ever, thank you, Ginny. My life just wouldn't be complete without you mocking me. :whoops: hehe. We really are too much alike. Shy says she looks kinda like a zombie.... oO; I think the eyes could be focused better....and they've got huge dark circles...but that's how the...ah...[i]model[/i]...looks... ::laughs:: The scan didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked....some of the shading effects are lost. Oh, well.
Shy Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]I sae this yesterday before all of you, I feel so special. *Shyguy's ego grows a bit* I like the pic, I already told you about the Zombie-ish quality to it. But I still think it is an excellent drawing. Now how can I tell you if I like it if I don't put a rating? :whoops:[/color][/size]
Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 ::laughs:: 10/10 and above will not be ignored, how's that? Thank you, Uriel. ;) And Shy, of course. I don't mind if you tell me what y'all think of it, I just think it's ridiculous when some people go around rating everything they see without ever posting something worth reading.
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 um the pic is good, more tha i could ever do... even though i know i cant do that iim gona critisize :) the face shape doesnt look right, a lil too wide.. ok hehe that sall i can come up with..in fact it looks like a malaysian girl i know... hehe... u dont want all the decimal ratings? ile give it an 8/10.. no decimals..happy? hehe
Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 Trust me--the face is the right shape. :whoops:
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Lets say, its called constructive critisism... i wasnt 'knocking' you.... i dont see that shape of face often... i was mostly giving you praise, your supposed to overlook the bad parts of peoples comments :twitch:
Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 We seem to have miscommunicated....I didn't take anything the wrong way....I'm just saying that you may rest assured that the face is supposed to be shaped that way. :whoops:
Jesus Chicken Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 It's pretty damn good. I like it, you have done very well. Do you draw often, as practice makes perfect and that is well on it's way. 8.9/10. Well done.
Phantom Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 *grins at jesus* Looks like your rating is gona be ignored. Yea Cera.. .no hard feelings, i liked it a lot.. *grinz ear to ear* ... Thnx for the re-assurance.
Sara Posted July 23, 2002 Author Posted July 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i] [B]8.9/10. [/B][/QUOTE]::dies:: Well, thank you. I do draw a lot, though not usually from life. More sketchy stuff--story charas and whatnot. This is somewhere between sketchy and almost finished, but I got bored of it, and it's about as done as it's going to get. :smirk: Also, the subject became tired of sitting in one place....
Guest wolfwood Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 I taste like Menthol. I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste. What Flavour Are You? hmm...is it good if i'm menthol?
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=blue] thats is a real good pic cera, better than i could do anyway. The shading is great, and the eyes, are so realistic, O.o I'll give it a 9/10 no decimals, no sh**, it's real cool :p [/color]
Justin Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 That's a good pic. Far better than I could've done. :) -Justin
Ben Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 *Ben attempts to draw picture of beautiful person. Different person walks by.* Person: Which end are you drawing? Ben: :cross:
Corey Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Very good. I draw too but have yet to get a scanner, but I will never be able to draw real faces like that. Is this a valid rating? 8 1/2 /10 If not here: 8/10
Chaos Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Eee... The nose is too big...><;;; Then again, I pay attention to the wrong things. Don't mind me... Cuz I know you don't. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now