Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I spent a couple hours sketching/drawing/something the other night.

This isn't polished or anything....but, please, let me know what you think.

And, as always, ratings--especially ratings such as 8.439/10--shall be happily ignored. Thank you!
Posted
As ever, thank you, Ginny. My life just wouldn't be complete without you mocking me. :whoops: hehe. We really are too much alike.

Shy says she looks kinda like a zombie.... oO; I think the eyes could be focused better....and they've got huge dark circles...but that's how the...ah...[i]model[/i]...looks...

::laughs::

The scan didn't turn out as well as I'd have liked....some of the shading effects are lost. Oh, well.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I sae this yesterday before all of you, I feel so special. *Shyguy's ego grows a bit*

I like the pic, I already told you about the Zombie-ish quality to it. But I still think it is an excellent drawing.

Now how can I tell you if I like it if I don't put a rating? :whoops:[/color][/size]
Posted
::laughs::

10/10 and above will not be ignored, how's that?

Thank you, Uriel. ;) And Shy, of course.

I don't mind if you tell me what y'all think of it, I just think it's ridiculous when some people go around rating everything they see without ever posting something worth reading.
Posted
um the pic is good, more tha i could ever do... even though i know i cant do that iim gona critisize :)

the face shape doesnt look right, a lil too wide.. ok hehe that sall i can come up with..in fact it looks like a malaysian girl i know... hehe... u dont want all the decimal ratings? ile give it an 8/10.. no decimals..happy? hehe
Posted
Lets say, its called constructive critisism... i wasnt 'knocking' you.... i dont see that shape of face often... i was mostly giving you praise, your supposed to overlook the bad parts of peoples comments :twitch:
Posted
We seem to have miscommunicated....I didn't take anything the wrong way....I'm just saying that you may rest assured that the face is supposed to be shaped that way. :whoops:
Posted
*grins at jesus* Looks like your rating is gona be ignored. Yea Cera.. .no hard feelings, i liked it a lot.. *grinz ear to ear* ... Thnx for the re-assurance.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i]
[B]8.9/10. [/B][/QUOTE]::dies::

Well, thank you. I do draw a lot, though not usually from life. More sketchy stuff--story charas and whatnot. This is somewhere between sketchy and almost finished, but I got bored of it, and it's about as done as it's going to get.

:smirk: Also, the subject became tired of sitting in one place....
Guest wolfwood
Posted

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Menthol.I taste like Menthol.


I am refreshingly different; some people don't appreciate that. My sharp honesty gets up some people's noses, while others really enjoy it. I am something of an acquired taste. What Flavour Are You?
hmm...is it good if i'm menthol?
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
[color=blue] thats is a real good pic cera, better than i could do anyway. The shading is great, and the eyes, are so realistic, O.o I'll give it a 9/10 no decimals, no sh**, it's real cool :p [/color]
Posted
*Ben attempts to draw picture of beautiful person. Different person walks by.*

Person: Which end are you drawing?

Ben: :cross:
Posted
Very good.
I draw too but have yet to get a scanner, but I will never be able to draw real faces like that.

Is this a valid rating?
8 1/2 /10

If not here:
8/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...