Corey Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I found this picture a while ago and decided to post it here. What do you people think of it?
Phantom Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Well for the first ..well maybe second true comment, i think it is one odd peice of work... whoever did it, used an array of effects After he scanned it in. the dude who made, ide like to contact. IT isnt 'freaky' .. its dark and evil. i wish i knew what 'freaky' means..and if it means dark and evil..thats just funny :)
Juu Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1].... .... ... um... that's.... *cough* nice... *cough* *cough*[/color] [/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I want to be him! Except... less "I just got dug up" look and more "I'm going to eat you" look.
No-Name Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 OMG!!! Where'd you find my pic? What site is handing this out? I gotta stop them before its too late!
Corey Posted July 25, 2002 Author Posted July 25, 2002 To Phantom, 'freaky' is derived from the baseword 'freak' meaning caprice or monstrosity. I'm currently sorting through my internet cache to find the site. Give me a day or so please.
Corey Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 Ahhhh... Here it is. [url]http://www.stridingstudio.com[/url] I'm never sorting through a cache again.... Last time I visited this page was in February...
Kinetic Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=darkblue] Oh yeah, I've been there...didn't like their tutorials much :p [/color]
Corey Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 I used one of their Tutorials to do my wallpaper. :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now