Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A game you've never been able to beat.....


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
Posted
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island on the Super Nintendo, I can't beat Bowser.

Umm...I've only completed one RPG. That was Zelda: A Link To The Past on the Super Nintendo.
Posted
i cant remember what it was called, but there was a ninja game on the NES i could never beat, when you got to the very last boss you had touse 4 power ups against him, but it was totaly random and if you used the wrong one you had to start the whole game over again, i even phoned the nintendo hotline and they couldnt help me on it either, i did see it completed though as my friend got lucky and did it in the correct order (jammy sod)
Posted
I was playing Back to the fduture 2 on master system at my m8s the other day... i couldnt even get past the first stage let alone complete it..... :(
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
*Throws hands up in frustration* Ironcially I've beaten Super Mario Brothers the lost levels and also Bart vs. the Space Mutants. But the one freakin game that I can't beat for the love of God is the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game for the NES. I always got to the last Level with Shredders Palace, but never could get past that stage because of those stupid laser jet pack wearing lackys.
Posted
It's amazing... all the hell TMNT puts you through to get to Shredder, and you can easily beat him without getting touched. That was a great game I thought. Was pretty happy once I was done with it though haha.
Posted
[color=red][b]I could never beat Zelda: Majora's Mask. The first day I got it I beat the first boss, then it's like "times up! gotta return to the past!" and i gotta beat the boss over again. That was just a bad game concept in my mind.[/b][/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Umm the rope should activate on its own if you aquired the icon for it, simply walk over slowly the roof top and at a certain point it will automatically throw the rope over. What ever you do don't jump, sigh if I only had my NES out of the box I would play this game to finally beat it even if the ending is only 30 seconds long...
Posted
[b]I [i]still[/i] haven't completed Zelda: Majora's Mask. I don't know what it is, but it seems that the game just doesn't like me. My brain switches off every time I reach a dungeon and I can't complete anything![/b]
Posted
[size=1]Currently, Pac-Man is the only game I have played, that I haven't completed. I [b]will[/b] get a perfect score on it, someday![/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
out of the 100 for my NES or so game I own and the 200+more games on top of that for other systems that I own and or have played the only one I cant beat is Dragon Warrior 2!
I can even beat the origianal Tetris game on its hardest setting (if you can call it beating the game, more like surviving) but I cant beat DW2!

but the one game I am the proudest about in my ability to beat it was TMNT3 I used to be able to beat the entire game by myself without dying until the final 2 battles. no continues or anything.

And I couldnt beat a racing game to save my life so I stoped playing them after finnaly beating Rad Racer 2.(grrr I hated that game and still do)
Posted
I have never been able to beat Golden Son, for the Gameboy Advanced. It is just so dang hard for me. I try, and try... the reason that I think I can beat it, is because the story line is way too confusing.

Also...I have never been able to beat Pacman, come to think of it. I thought it was gonna be real easy (since it was like an old game) but it's not. I always got so far, when those guys came up and ate my little guy. The memories of playing that game.
Posted
I'm not sure of the title, though it's a game that I have never completed, or even half beaten.

It's where you're a frog of some sort, and you can choose between two characters, one big green frog-like character, and one little red frog-like character. Each have punching and kicking abilities, though they have one different special move. You used to direct them from a side-on view, and kill all the baddies (skeletons, big long dragon type creatures).

....ahh how I loved that game. I actually kept it for 4 weeks past the due date (I rented it about 10 times aswell). Though even if I couldn't beat it, I just loved it. Great game for the SNES.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...