OtakuBoards

A game you've never been able to beat.....

Krillen

• 2 months later...
i cant remember what it was called, but there was a ninja game on the NES i could never beat, when you got to the very last boss you had touse 4 power ups against him, but it was totaly random and if you used the wrong one you had to start the whole game over again, i even phoned the nintendo hotline and they couldnt help me on it either, i did see it completed though as my friend got lucky and did it in the correct order (jammy sod)

I was playing Back to the fduture 2 on master system at my m8s the other day... i couldnt even get past the first stage let alone complete it..... :(

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
*Throws hands up in frustration* Ironcially I've beaten Super Mario Brothers the lost levels and also Bart vs. the Space Mutants. But the one freakin game that I can't beat for the love of God is the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game for the NES. I always got to the last Level with Shredders Palace, but never could get past that stage because of those stupid laser jet pack wearing lackys.

[color=red][b]I could never beat Zelda: Majora's Mask. The first day I got it I beat the first boss, then it's like "times up! gotta return to the past!" and i gotta beat the boss over again. That was just a bad game concept in my mind.[/b][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Umm the rope should activate on its own if you aquired the icon for it, simply walk over slowly the roof top and at a certain point it will automatically throw the rope over. What ever you do don't jump, sigh if I only had my NES out of the box I would play this game to finally beat it even if the ending is only 30 seconds long...

[b]I [i]still[/i] haven't completed Zelda: Majora's Mask. I don't know what it is, but it seems that the game just doesn't like me. My brain switches off every time I reach a dungeon and I can't complete anything![/b]

• 4 weeks later...
out of the 100 for my NES or so game I own and the 200+more games on top of that for other systems that I own and or have played the only one I cant beat is Dragon Warrior 2!
I can even beat the origianal Tetris game on its hardest setting (if you can call it beating the game, more like surviving) but I cant beat DW2!

but the one game I am the proudest about in my ability to beat it was TMNT3 I used to be able to beat the entire game by myself without dying until the final 2 battles. no continues or anything.

And I couldnt beat a racing game to save my life so I stoped playing them after finnaly beating Rad Racer 2.(grrr I hated that game and still do)

I have never been able to beat Golden Son, for the Gameboy Advanced. It is just so dang hard for me. I try, and try... the reason that I think I can beat it, is because the story line is way too confusing.

Also...I have never been able to beat Pacman, come to think of it. I thought it was gonna be real easy (since it was like an old game) but it's not. I always got so far, when those guys came up and ate my little guy. The memories of playing that game.

I'm not sure of the title, though it's a game that I have never completed, or even half beaten.

It's where you're a frog of some sort, and you can choose between two characters, one big green frog-like character, and one little red frog-like character. Each have punching and kicking abilities, though they have one different special move. You used to direct them from a side-on view, and kill all the baddies (skeletons, big long dragon type creatures).

....ahh how I loved that game. I actually kept it for 4 weeks past the due date (I rented it about 10 times aswell). Though even if I couldn't beat it, I just loved it. Great game for the SNES.