Utena_Tenjou Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 What is your favorite Yu-Gi -Oh cards? Even though it's weak; I like the Angel Whitch, and I also really like the Blue Eye Ultimate Dragon.
Guest Zeh Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Most people will reply with BEWD or BEUD..... Personally, i like Summoned skull (if you're talking about the ACTUAL cardgame, it only osts 1 sacrifice) but, if your talkin' about cards in general, i like Red eyes Black dragon. He looks awesome ;) [/COLOR]
Nomad Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I like Blue Eyes but not as much as I like change of heart and Soul Exchange
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I like the Red Eyes Black Dragon...And the Lord of D. because with all my Dragons it ownz due to its power
SS Vegeta Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 Meteor Dragon, he is just too cool. I like Red eyes as well. As the woman from the movie said, "Blues Eyes White Dragon brings victory, but the Red Eyes brings potential."
Dante the Demon Slayer Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 I like a lot of cards. My favorites are the dark magician, the celtic warrior(is it warrior or guardian?I forgot:confused: ) and the red eyes skull dragon. (the mixture of red eyes and summoned skull.
Kei Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 [color=blue]My favorite are Change of Heart, Salamandra, Red Eyes Black Dragon, and Dark Flames Dragon, simply because of the art.[/color]
Subversive Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 can you send me a pic of those ( I have red eyes black)
Posthumous Posted July 25, 2002 Posted July 25, 2002 My faves are Black Magician Girl,Black Magician,Magician of Black Chaos and Magic Cylinder
Hyper Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 I love the dragon cards. Especially Blue Eyes and REd Eyes.;) I also like Exodia.
Hyper Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 well i just got a Black Skull Dragon. Its a new favorite. But r9ight now i dont have summoned skull or Red Eyes.
Hyper Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I just saw a pic of Seiyaryu and he wasnt as cool as i thought he would be. but stil he is stronger than red eyes.
Isaac Kameon Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 My fave cards (that I have) are Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Celtic Guardian and Flame Swordsman. (Looking for a Dark Chaos Mage right now)
Hyper Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I am trying to get my Trinity so i can fuse to get the Gate Guardian.::drools::
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 well, for magic i like monster reborn! it's so good..... i mean, it's a special summon, so no trubs, you can take your enemies' monsters, i mean, it's awesome. does anyone else have a good fave magic card they'd like to share? :tasty:
Spikey Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]Mine is The Blue Eyes White Dragon. He has an awsome attack power of 3000 and defense power of 2500.[/size][/b]
Kei Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i] [B]does anyone else have a good fave magic card they'd like to share? :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]I've always loved Silver Bow & Arrow and Elf's Light. I've only seen them on the show and on DDS, though. I always use them to power up my Dunames Dark Witch and Fairy of the Fountain.[/color]
Hyper Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [color=indigo]I cant wait for living arrow. If it does what I think it does.[/color]
Genkai Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 wow, someone else has DDS! yay! okay, why get a power up for winged beast? there arent a whole lot of good ones... or does it power up fairies? i have a first edition one, but it's not in my deck, no way.
Kei Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=blue]I also used to use my little Nekogal #1 combo too: Nekogal #1 + Forest + Beast Fangs + Mystical Moon It took almost everybody out on the first page, except for Yugi and Joey. They just used Dark Hole. :bawl:[/color]
Recommended Posts