Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My Favorite card has to Be The Dark Magician.I dont know why,He is just plain awesome!I dont really like his hat,tho...;) :) :D
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]does anyone else have a good fave magic card they'd like to share? :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]
My favorite Magic Card is Tribute to the Doomed. My friend is afraid of me getting it out; he only uses like 5 monsters in his deck.:laugh:
Posted
Blue Eyes White Dragon is my fave, the first eppie I saw of Yu-Gi-Oh was the one where Kaiba rips Yugi's grandpa's Blue Eyes. I loved that card ever since.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]A mounth has passed, better cards have been drawn. : )
My new favorite card is my... my... I can't choose : (
I like my Dark Magician, my Blue-Eyes, my Seiyaryu(even thouh I can't use...), my Gia, my Tribute to the Doomed, my Horn of Heaven, my Swords of Revealing Light, my Seven Tools of the Bandit, my Heavy Storm, my Magic Jammer... ... I pick my Oscillo Hero : ) ATK/1250 DEF/700 but he's just so cool. If you ever get one you'll know what I mean. : )
P.S. Boards look great
P.P.S. If soeone has a picture of Oscillo Hero, please tell me, i want him for my avatar or banner : )[/COLOR]
Posted
WHY DO YOU ALL SAY BLUE EYES?? i mean, i like it too, but there are SO many better cards. I like blue eyes, but not enough to say that he's my favorite,"hands down".SIGH.......:confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]My fave card is the Summoned Skull!
Especially the Ultra-Rare Metal Raiders one.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

is there something special about the metal raiders one? :wigout:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B]My favorite cards are

1.Black Skull Dragon
2.Black Luster Soldier
3.Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
4.Change Of Heart
5.Trap Hole(love gettin people with it) [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt you even know what set Chaos Soldier and BEUD are from, rotflamo.
Posted
my favorite card is a trap mirrior force and buster blader.


genkai_yyh, Five god dragon is a fusion monster with an attack of 5000 and a defense of 5000 is fuse with any 5 dargon type monsters.


Dragon Fou Lu, the MRD summoned skul is just holo.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...