Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 im just a psycho man [size=small]man wat a way to start off the 200th post[/size]
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] I'm pretty straight, but some help is needed....[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 well now we have a very straight person or is he????
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]well now we have a very straight person or is he???? [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Naw, he can't be straight.....something's got to be messed up there...[/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 so far, no one is a crazy @$$ mofo i can wait until someone admits to that
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'm a crazy@$$ mofo so no one piss me off ya' hear! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. The space underneath my porch and house is getting a bit crowded not to mention stinky. Don't those corpses ever take showers? D***! Muahaha.... Uh oh that little voice is talking to me again.... Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor.... LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!! :devil:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 thats a good song by drowning pool
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Well I'm not a crazy@$$ mofo. I can be when I want to, but everyone can be a little crazy every now and then. I usually write poems and songs and such to express feelings I am experiencing or have experienced, or things that have happened to me in my life. That really helps when you can pull a little bit of hatred out of you have stuffed down inside and keep it on a piece of paper instead of stuffed down in me.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]Well I'm not a crazy@$$ mofo. I can be when I want to, but everyone can be a little crazy every now and then. I usually write poems and songs and such to express feelings I am experiencing or have experienced, or things that have happened to me in my life. That really helps when you can pull a little bit of hatred out of you have stuffed down inside and keep it on a piece of paper instead of stuffed down in me. [/B][/QUOTE]hmmmm interesting
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 i just remembered i cant believe i forgot to put deranged maniac down **** oh well
Outlaw Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I'm varrying.......Some times I am very serious and low key, and some time I go completely psyco.
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]i just remembered i cant believe i forgot to put deranged maniac down **** oh well [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah d*** you you incompetent fool! You didn't have my pick!
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Depends on what mood im in, im very boring and quite for a while then its like being hit by electriity and my braind and body kick into overdrive and I think wierd things scare ppl and do daft stuff..... go figure
backspace Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i'm not weird i'm unique!:wigout: NOT I"M A FREAKOZOID yeahahahahahahahaha must kill hahahahaha:devil: j/k
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]i'm not weird i'm unique!:wigout: NOT I"M A FREAKOZOID yeahahahahahahahaha must kill hahahahaha:devil: j/k [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Okay...Lotza help needed here.....:cross: :wigout: :cross: :wigout: :cross: [/color]
Outlaw Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]i'm not weird i'm unique!:wigout: NOT I"M A FREAKOZOID yeahahahahahahahaha must kill hahahahaha:devil: j/k [/B][/QUOTE] [I]Touchs backspace on the back of the neck and he falls over asleep.[/I] Sorry, he was starting to scare me.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 now look wat u did clean up this mess u made
amibasuki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 straight ...okay, mebbe I need some help here an' there ....or a little more than that... ....aw heck, I just have problems!:p
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i] [B] [I]Touchs backspace on the back of the neck and he falls over asleep.[/I] Sorry, he was starting to scare me. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Jes ta let u know....backspace is a she....[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now