Hyper Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 How many Exodia Cards do you have? I can only buy two because each one costs $30. Is there a fast way to get them?
Guest Zeh Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=indigo]I have them all but the head..... One more card and my deck will be complete *laughs* I pretty much have Yugi's deck from the show.... but with a few crappier cards taken out, and a few added in for my own liking.[/color]
Posthumous Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B] Is there a fast way to get them? [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah if you play japaneese cards you can use Angel's Gift or Pot of Greed so far in Eng. it 's Pot of Greed
Subversive Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 are you talking about the Card Game or the Video Game??
SS Vegeta Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 SpyderDragon, he said they costs 30 bucks each, I doubt you buy cards in the video game. But on to the subject, I have NO peices of Exodia, I find Exodia very, very cheap. You just draw all 5 cards and you win. It's just a cheap ploy to get collecter to assemble him. Even if I had him, I would sell him and buy a bunch of boosters.
Hyper Posted July 28, 2002 Author Posted July 28, 2002 not a fast way to get them in the card game, a fast way to assemble exodia. It will be awhile till i can raise $150 so i can buy the whole set.I could buy them sepretly but for now i am going to wait.
Genkai Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 pot of greed costs a lot, but it's good.... get it! exodia! of corse, you'll need a way to buy the cards... oh, and to get the cards in the game you can also just pt them in your side deck...5 TURNS! THAT'S ALL IT TAKES!
Hyper Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 i figured out that long ago. Thats what i was planning for.
Roxie Faye Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=indigo]Hopefully, Luminaire is getting me Exodia's head from some kids for like.... $2.00 today. I feel sorta bad, paying that little. I think it's holographic, too, but not sure about first edition. Hopefullly it's in good condition. I'm pretty stupid, so I have a question about Exodia. Do you have to have ALL five pieces in your hand to win the duel, or just one?[/color]
Genkai Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 ALL FIVE! it would be cheap if you didn't....anyway, ive bought so many LOB(15 packs!) tha the next pack ill get will probably make me have all the cards!!!! to get the pieces means scouting....look on Yahoo! auctions, ebay, yugiohrealms.com's neutral grounds section, etc., till you find them for about 2o bucks each...it can be done, trust me...
Hyper Posted July 31, 2002 Author Posted July 31, 2002 you have them? ::realizes he probably does:: well i should take your word for it. ::jumps out window::
G/S/B Master Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Don't DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God.But anyways roxieortatiana,The head original price is 50.00 but now 49.95 is the cheapest price. so $170 is all 5 parts of Exodia.I win duels without Exodia. Genki doesn't have all 5. *Closes all the windows and lock the door and activate security sensors.*
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 God it was an accident. I know the rules. well the holographic with rainbow writing first edition goes for $75 at my place. the rest are all like $49. unless they're writtin in rainbow colored font which makes them worth more. Or first editon.
quailman25 Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 I don't have any cards but i savin' to get them
Hyper Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 I am hust gonna buy boosters. I can buy other stuff than the exodia cards.
Genkai Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 yay, i have all five!*obviously lying* yeah, buying boosters is the way, but i like LOB the best... i dunno...
Hyper Posted August 6, 2002 Author Posted August 6, 2002 [color=indigo]yeah but for me one LOB booster costs $9.99.[/color]
Genkai Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 yeah, they cost $9 for me. but i bought my share before metal raiders. i bought at least 6 and about5 metal raiders... okay, maybe more LOB. my friend has bought 23 packs of metal raiders, and has bought a kaiba and two yug decks. but not one LOB.... i don't know why....
gouf Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 In My opinion Exodia sucks its one of the stupidest card stargeies.Pepole think they can win just because you they exodia. i can come up with many stargeies to beat exodia. 1. Robin Goblin 2. Card Destruction need i go on.
Hyper Posted September 20, 2002 Author Posted September 20, 2002 You cam always use the Ouija board if exodia isn't your thing.
Jeebs Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 I have all 5 pieces in Forbidden Memories, but 0 pieces in the real game. Actually, I don't have any pieces of any cards in the real game. I can't find anywhere that carries them.
Hyper Posted September 21, 2002 Author Posted September 21, 2002 Exodia doesn't necesarryly suck. I know a lot of people that use it. And use it well. Exodia doesn't just fit in any deck.
Allison Mack Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 Well...I have all the pieces, but I don't duel a lot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now