Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I,Made a Banner!?Good God,Run While you can!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I made a Banner!Belive it or not!Its from My paint program so its nowhere near the Photoshop Banners.Ok,I know the puctures dont blend together,And I didnt find a real cool Text,BUt I like it!Its my first,So what do you guys think?

P.SIts my first,so dont rate it to harshly!;) :) :D
Posted
hey for paint... at least its legible! :) ... ure obsession with that... 'guy' ... is unreal but hey.. i like it.. its...to me comical :) (adobe is overrated!)
Posted
:blush: Oh,Thanks!I have a better version of it,But for some reason when I edit it and stuff,It wont put it up!Lemme try now,:D
Posted
For a paint program?
7/10

Let me reccomend a background site for you.
[url]http://www.abcgiant.com/[/url]
All you have to do is copy the image and paste it before you put on the images of Leggy.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, I love it when people get cocky over nothing. Heh, I know I have, but now I know that making something simple doesn't make you the best.

Anyway, it's good for paint, but in the future you should try using the paint brush to make the images blend with the background. It's hard, but it's worth it in the end.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i]
[B]hehe not bad for paint but your still no me...j/k :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
Ya we've got the MS Paint master right here lol.
Posted
No offence but it's a bit jacked. I mean, you can do a LOT better, even in MS Paint. Just look at Piry's old banners.

Oh, and SpyderDragon? You may be good, but you can't hold a candle to Aries, much less me, or Herman, and Phantom (Only because of that current banner...Meh).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]No offence but it's a bit jacked. I mean, you can do a LOT better, even in MS Paint. Just look at Piry's old banners.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes,I know I could,But I dont even really know about How to MAke banners,I saw this thread about how To Make them and someone said that you could do it on a paint Program...thats all I read,so all I did was make my sheet a rectangle and add pictures and some Text,I'm working on another know,And it should be better;)
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]mm... pretty good, but I think the green's a lil...mm.... I think you should use a different color.... anyways, still very good!![/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...