Muse Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 I made a Banner!Belive it or not!Its from My paint program so its nowhere near the Photoshop Banners.Ok,I know the puctures dont blend together,And I didnt find a real cool Text,BUt I like it!Its my first,So what do you guys think? P.SIts my first,so dont rate it to harshly!;) :) :D
Phantom Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 hey for paint... at least its legible! :) ... ure obsession with that... 'guy' ... is unreal but hey.. i like it.. its...to me comical :) (adobe is overrated!)
Muse Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 :blush: Oh,Thanks!I have a better version of it,But for some reason when I edit it and stuff,It wont put it up!Lemme try now,:D
Corey Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 For a paint program? 7/10 Let me reccomend a background site for you. [url]http://www.abcgiant.com/[/url] All you have to do is copy the image and paste it before you put on the images of Leggy.
Subversive Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 hehe not bad for paint but your still no me...j/k :naughty:
Kinetic Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, I love it when people get cocky over nothing. Heh, I know I have, but now I know that making something simple doesn't make you the best. Anyway, it's good for paint, but in the future you should try using the paint brush to make the images blend with the background. It's hard, but it's worth it in the end. [/color]
No-Name Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]hehe not bad for paint but your still no me...j/k :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE] Ya we've got the MS Paint master right here lol.
Chaos Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 No offence but it's a bit jacked. I mean, you can do a LOT better, even in MS Paint. Just look at Piry's old banners. Oh, and SpyderDragon? You may be good, but you can't hold a candle to Aries, much less me, or Herman, and Phantom (Only because of that current banner...Meh).
Schrat Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 I think its good, i use paint to....I know i know it sucks!lol And unlike Aries, i [b]Hate[/b] It when people get cocky!
Muse Posted July 26, 2002 Author Posted July 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B]No offence but it's a bit jacked. I mean, you can do a LOT better, even in MS Paint. Just look at Piry's old banners. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes,I know I could,But I dont even really know about How to MAke banners,I saw this thread about how To Make them and someone said that you could do it on a paint Program...thats all I read,so all I did was make my sheet a rectangle and add pictures and some Text,I'm working on another know,And it should be better;)
Subversive Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 OK You've missunderstood me: by j/k I meant j/k, Not look at me I'm God!
Muse Posted July 28, 2002 Author Posted July 28, 2002 Heres my Better Banner!its [U]S[/U]o much better then the other one!Enjoy:D
Juu Posted July 28, 2002 Posted July 28, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]mm... pretty good, but I think the green's a lil...mm.... I think you should use a different color.... anyways, still very good!![/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now