Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This RPG is in the land of larnia, where my char DT is from..DT standing for Dark Thief. The goal is to basically interact...I may add an evil later, but basically it is a land you interact in. You can have any number of chars as long as you can keep up with them all...

Char sheet (copy/ past and fill it out)

Name-
Hair-
eyes-
sex(m/f)-
hair size(long/short)
weapons-
Magic powers(yes/no)-
Psy Powers(yes/no)
occupation-
good/evil?-


**My chars**
Name-Setsuna Serena (Dark Thief)
Hair-Brown
eyes-Hazel
sex(m/f)-Female
hair size(long/short)-long
weapons-Sword, throwing stars, crossbow, daggars
Magic powers(yes/no)-yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)-no
occupation-former Assasin/thief
good/evil?-good

Name-Delekahn
Hair-black
eyes-black
sex(m/f)-male
hair size(long/short)-medium
weapons-Sword, daggars, crossbow
Magic powers(yes/no)-yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)-yes
occupation-Killer
good/evil?-Evil
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]From what I can see, this is quite obviously your first attempt at this. So, even though there isn't anything resembling a storyline, I'll sign up, just to get you started. Arrogant you say? Perhaps. Any number of characters you say... This should be good. And you read too much Raymond Feist.

Name Lacroix
Hair: Black
eyes-Blue
sex(m/f)-Male
hair size(long/short)-long
weapons-Twin scimitars, pistol crossbow
Magic powers(yes/no)-no
Psy Powers(yes/no)-yes
occupation- Assassin, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?-evil

Name- Sigfried
Hair-black
eyes-Blue
sex(m/f)-male
hair size(long/short)-Long
weapons- Two Reaper knives (cross handle, twin blades coming up from either end, barbed shaft running down forearm.)
Magic powers(yes/no)-yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)-yes
occupation-Killer
good/evil?-Evil


Name: Ryana
Hair- Black
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- Female
hair size(long/short) - Very long
weapons- Quarterstaff, bladed at each end. Longbow.
Magic powers(yes/no)- No
Psy Powers(yes/no)- No
occupation- Fencer, markswoman, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evi

Name: Rikala
Hair- Black
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- Female
hair size(long/short) - Long
weapons- Throwing stars. Kris knife.
Magic powers(yes/no)- Yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)- Yes
occupation- Enchanter, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evil

[Edit] Yeah, more characters. I'll only do a few more for now though.

Name: Kinrade
Hair- Blond
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- Male
hair size(long/short) - Short, spiked with lime water.
weapons- Lochaber axe.
Magic powers(yes/no)- no
Psy Powers(yes/no)- no
occupation- Fighter, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evil

Name: Asandir
Hair- Brown
eyes- Brown
sex(m/f)- Male
hair size(long/short) - Medium
weapons- Longsword, rapier.
Magic powers(yes/no)- no
Psy Powers(yes/no)- no
occupation- Fighter, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evil

Name: Elaira
Hair- Brown
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- Female
hair size(long/short) - Medium
weapons- Fighting poles. (Basically one handed staves, with a blade on one end.)
Magic powers(yes/no)- Yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)- no
occupation- Mage, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evi

Name: Lilith
Hair- Black
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- Female
hair size(long/short) - Long
weapons- Twin hand scythes.
Magic powers(yes/no)- no
Psy Powers(yes/no)- Yes
occupation- Acrobat, part of the "La Chapelle De La Mort Vert" group of hired killers/mercs.
good/evil?- Evil

You have no idea how many characters it would take before I got confused. [/font][/color]
Posted
I will join too. But as The Harliquin said, add a storyline.

Name: Sirven
Hair: Black
Eyes:Brown
Sex: Male
Hair size:Short
Weapons: Long bow, Short sword, and enchanted dagger.
Magic Powers: yes
Psy Powers: No
Occupation: None
Good/Evil: Good
Posted
Okay, the storyline is this.

We are all larnia Citizens, and Delekahn is trying to take over. he used to be the one who hired DT to do assasins, and now that I broke it off with him, he wants me dead..Everyone else will be enslaved, but I am to die of he catches me..It is up to us to save him...or in case of evil people..to join him!

How is that? And I have had RPG experiance before..Note the RPG site in my signature.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Alright, that's kind of a start. Two questions, one, can we be freelancers, and two, why did you not answer whether I can have more characters or not?[/font][/color]
Posted
Oh, sorry...You can have more chars..but not too many, as I do not want to be confused..And you can do whatever you want in the RPG..Either join me or Delekan.
Posted
hmm...okay, I'll join, but I'm new at this, so go hard on me. I want to get better.

Name- Galina Ha'ani
Hair- Black
eyes- Blue
sex(m/f)- f
hair size(long/short) - Just below shoulder length.
weapons- Jewel encrusted dirk.
Magic powers(yes/no)- yes
Psy Powers(yes/no)- yes
occupation- Veraugur
good/evil?- Usually indifferent. She'll work with whoever seems to be winning, and when the scale tips, she'll convert. At the moment, she's good.
Posted
whahah i am the nightmare of your lol ok so i am a nightmare but my nightmare always are of dark elfs and aliens.

name: kredion trell darkborne
hair: dirty blonde
eyes:teal with a flash of yellow
sex:male
hair: long
weapons:a long sword with a deep dark red jewal in the middle of the hilt. it is known as the soul reaver.
magic power:yes
psy power: none
job: shadow knight/ twilight ( mister harlequin knows what i am talking about)
good or evil: who really cares but it helps i am a good / bad or also known as a nuetral char at the moment.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson] how many more characters can I have?[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

She told you that you can have more but not many more, so I would say about 3 or 4 more characters. I am only guessing though.
Posted
[color=green]Name-[b]Elsyan
[/b]
race-[b]High Elf[/b]

Hair-[b]brown
[/b]
eyes-[b]green[/b]

sex-[b]female[/b]

hair size-[b]very long[/b]

weapons-[b]an Elven Sword and a long bow[/b]

Magic powers-[b]yes[/b]

Psy Powers-[b]no[/b]

occupation-[b]explorer[/b]

good/evil?-[b]good[/b]

I might add more characters later.[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]I'll join.

Name: Tani
Hair: White
Eyes: Hazel
Sex: Female
Hair Size: Very long
Weapons: Broadsword, longbow
Magic Powers: no
Psy Powers: yes
Occupation: Wanderer
Good/Evil: Good[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...