Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is some..well stuffz... take a peek....hell im always up for burning and evil critisism :twitch: hehe....praise too but im not sure this stuff is worth praise.. :-D

Aura:
--------------------
[url]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/images/aura1.gif[/url]
-------------------

Es-Wallpaper:
-------------------
[url]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/images/eswpweb.jpg[/url]
-------------------

Avatars I like!:
------------------
[url]http://esotaku.netfirms.com/images/spectralweb.jpg[/url]
------------------

ALLLLLL FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
dag! sweet! do more! but i know that's not all you want. i think maybe trying the first two with shades of red, orange, and yellow w/ the blue/white would look cool!
Posted
Aura:
Are you trying to give me a seizure? Arrggg, the flashing....too late
Wrrt...Zrrggg...Worrkklee....Errrkk....Blrrrrrr

Es-Wallpaper:
Cool, bot my taste, but I like what you did with it

Avatars:
I really like it. Some parts of the wallapaper seemed kind of blurrly, but overall I like it.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
AH! You reached your bandwidth limit. You're screwed unless you wanna pay the amount they list on the page...only three-four dollars, but they'll probably find a way to screw you over.
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
1 GB?!?! Wow, guess I will host my forums there. Wow! Now I just need to figure out how to use CGI, create an account, and learn how to install forums :p
[/color]
Posted
Aura:
Slow down the animation before you are sued for seizures!

Es-Wallpaper:
I really like this one. However, you should try making a bigger version, so the details are more notable.

Avatars:
All I see is a broken link...
Posted
im gona have to make a private forum for mine and danni's journal... um whats a good free forum board that i can use to make privately?
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Proboards.com is what I use, but you have to DL something to sign up, and it still has pop-ups. I DLed the thing, and I keep it still, because it helps in the fight against cancer...I think...
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Sure, but I don't know anything about CGI, as you can see :p

If you just want a journal, why use a forum? I'm confused :p But if you don't want me to meddle, I won't.
[/color]
Posted
ok..thanks man.. it was gona be an interactive journal...so i post my issue and smile as my gf can read and post her own..or take not on mine and such... hehe...but thnx Aries.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Aura:ACK! My eyes!!! *runs into wall several times*

Background: OMG!!! That's sooooo kewl!!!! GREAT JOB!!

Avi: Good avi's...GREAT BACKGROUND... erm... sorta blurry tho...

Mike, you never cease to amaze me.[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...