Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Neil, you are probably the most insensitive person I have ever met, and you are REALLY getting on my nerves. [/B][/QUOTE]


Aw, hey now. You mean I can't have my own feelings (or lack of there-of) and my own personallity? Well shoot...

*pulls that same stunt he did with Phantom*

Cera, you speak as if you know me. But you don't. So kindly refrain from thinking you do.



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]i thought he was just a cold-hearted b*stard or something.....:p[/B][/QUOTE]


WOO!! My image is complete! EVERYONE HATES ME!!! ^-^;;;



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]Oh c'mon you guys, if you don't know him, then how would you know if he's really that mean? He's just PO'ed alot, that's all ^_-[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


Oh, no, they're quite right. I'm very much so heartless. But then again, I have the right to be.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]As I am just seeing this now, I'm sorry that your parents got divorced. It is always hard on the child the most, because usually the parents get divorced to be happy, but not always in the best interest of the kid. This is why I believe that if you are going to get divorced, do it after your kids have moved out.

I actually [i]wish[/i] my parents were divorced. My dad is a total *** all the time, and it seems that he cares more about money than his own family.

I even got into a fight with him a few months ago; beat the crap out of him, too.

But I suppose without him, we wouldn't have very much money, changing our life for the worst.

At least I know that I can start now to be as [b]un[/b]like him as possible, for when I grow up.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
wow, violence here, solidsnake! I love my dad......seems weird to you, i guess...... i beat the shat out of my brother. that's fun...... anyway, sorry SuperSaiyan, i said i THOUGHT you were a cold hearted b*stard....seems like you think you are though...
Posted
[size=1]

I could understand him. I don't like my dad like I said before. But I am only 12. I couldn't beat him up.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]

Yes, and a very good one with my mother. So I am very happy. I am just glad he is out of our lives.[/size]
Posted
mmm.... i wish i had a sister too.....my brother has no heart and likes to kick my big bouncy exercise ball(which i wold never use for excercise) while im balancing on it and ill fall and die and then beat him up!:)

random tangents again...
Posted
[size=1]

No offense, but sounds funny. I sorta wish I had a brother because I feel lonley being the only boy.[/size]
Posted
it's not worth it.... girls you can talk to...boys you can fight with...what's lonely about being the only boy? i mean, with sisters you see the other point of view... i think
Posted
[size=1]

Believe me, it is lonely because you don't really have anyone besides your friends to talk about stuff your going through.[/size]
Posted
i don't talk to friends about what i "going through". most of my friends are girls...well, about half. but most of my school friends are girls.

and i DEFINETELY don't talk to my brother about ANYTHING except for who we like, but by then we're normally already going out w/ them! heh!

well, i guess i could see your point. having a brother and a sister would be cool......

but it would suck having a younger brother, i don't know how my brother stands it :) older brothers are good role models!:p atually, i don't conciously look up to my brother, but subconciously im sure i do.
Posted
Well this probally wont help at all... But my parents did get devorced(my dad almost twice :( ) Anyway It will all work out in the end! Also If you need to talk to me about anything feel free to just come out and tell me.
Posted
Ya.... My step mom just wasn't quite sure if she wanted to spen the rest of her life with my dad. And a whole bunch of §h!t happend with my step sisters dad that kinda effect her. But we just got back from Atlantis(A resort in the Bahamas :) ) And were moving in together very soon. So im very happy about that.
Posted
My parent got divorced when I was like three...I really never knew my real Dad. He owes us Child Support that he hasn't been paying for like 8 years and we are trying to get him to take it. When I was 11 he used to call me. I'd actually try to talk to him, but all he ever said was 'you should get your blood checked to see if I am really your dad', I was young then and blinded by my insolence, but know I now why he always asked that. He just didn't want to pay my child support. If we actually get it, I suppose i'll use it for my Tuition for College. Then my Mom married my Step-Dad, I love my Dad (Step) to death, he's a great father. I also have a Step-Brother. Divorce is really a bad word full of woe and hate. If I would've been older when my parents were divorced I don't know how it would affect me. Also I wonder how my life would've turned out if my mom never divorced my real dad...would I be the same person?
Posted
wow, sorry AL. that sounds like it was pretty weird with your dad trying to avoid paying. but now you're happy with your stepdad, right? yay! i love happy endings*sob*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

WOO!! My image is complete! EVERYONE HATES ME!!! ^-^;;;
Oh, no, they're quite right. I'm very much so heartless. But then again, I have the right to be. [/B][/QUOTE]


for what its worth i like you. you are cocky, steadfast , stubborn and original. I wont pretend i know you well,people already got slammed for that, but i like you.:freak:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...