Kottonknot Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 I never knew grade 8 was so easy...our teacher never smiles. Reminds me of...um, me.
PiroMunkie Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Uh-oh, I'd better watch out for Freshman Kill Day...[/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yes you better, heh heh heh :devil: :devil: *loads up some flaming poo* lol :D[/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yes you better, heh heh heh :devil: :devil: *loads up some flaming poo* lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] whoa, flaming Poo is nothing to joke about! Many old geezers have ruined their brand new boots trying to put those things out! Heh, me thinks of the movie Billy Madison...and begins to laugh...a lot.:laugh:
Kyoofu Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [COLOR=PURPLE] I AM OUTRAGED!!!! On my second day of school (the horrible s word) I have a project, a large project due in less than a week from when we got it!!! NOT KEWL AT ALL!!!!! :wigout: [/COLOR]
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I already started. Yep school's fun. No, I'm not a nerd or anything, I just like challenges.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] I know, and did I mention I was a guy? thats right I'm bisexual, any problems with that? [/B][/QUOTE] It seems to me like sometimes people go too far out of their way to be different...I mean, what was the point in reposting just to say that you're a guy...now, let it be known, I have no problem with anyone's sexual preference, it's their own, and their choice, but I hate it when people throw it in others' faces...I dunno, I just don't like that.
Char! Posted September 12, 2001 Author Posted September 12, 2001 I was kind of thinking the same thing. I mean, I have no problem with it, but I think Deranged Gerbil might... I mean, none of us even knew, or at least I didn't. Now, I could care less, but to throw it out clear out of the blue like he did, getting worked up and defensive over nothing... I don't know. Maybe DG is too self-conscious about it. And forgive me if I offended you in any way, DG. I didn't mean to.:D
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I have this hatred of straight people and their hatred of homosexuals and bisexuals... Not all straight people mind you.... just a VERY select few....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Oh, what was I thinking??? High school is hard!!! Basically, I've written over 5 essays in a week and a half, a ton of worksheets, my hand has a charlie horse, my brain's racked from constant Algebra and French... Ooh, a cute girl...... I retract everything I said! [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, just wait till College...the work gets harder...but the girls get cuter :D :eek: :eek: :D Ugh, so many girls all around...and will 250 people in my clases...it's soo hard to pay attention to anything that the professor is saying! :love: :p :love:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh, just wait till College...the work gets harder...but the girls get cuter :D :eek: :eek: :D Ugh, so many girls all around...and will 250 people in my clases...it's soo hard to pay attention to anything that the professor is saying! :love: :p :love: [/B][/QUOTE] ::cough:: and guys! There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute....
BabyGirl Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ::cough:: and guys! There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hey! Don't be dissin' those German guys...I saw a few hotties over in Germany! Heheh :p Oh, and French guys are really hot too...ahhh yes :love:[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] ::cough:: and guys! There's this real cutie in my Algebra class... ::sigh:: he's so hot too... he's german though... no offence to anyone German... but still, he's cute.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ah yes, the guys :love: ...how could I forget :rolleyes: Heh, I guess I don't pay attention to that sort of thing, but there is quite a few of them in my class...so ya...but I tend to focus on the girls :D
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hey! Don't be dissin' those German guys...I saw a few hotties over in Germany! Heheh :p Oh, and French guys are really hot too...ahhh yes :love:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :)
Battlepoop Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 You don't want to be in my school, i'm in J.H.S. 157 Halsey and the teathers give mad HW, but im off due to that plane crash into the WTC.....:) P.S.- I'm not saying the crash was cool, i'm just glad that i won't be going to scholl for 3 days.:) :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :) [/B][/QUOTE] Riiiight....well, on that note ...me scampers away like a wittle wabbit...:blush:
BabyGirl Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I dunno any french guys... but I hear they are cute... but British boys... WOO WEE! hot hot hot :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Ha! Well take it from me, French guys are tres bien. And about those British boys, I think that they have this certain "look" to them...ALL of them do...but it's a nice look...nice indeed :D[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Nah, I'm not into guys...some lady friends of mine tell me to pick out a cute guy for them...I don't perceive any guys my age as 'cute'. But I try to pick out the ones who have good quality, not looks, since I know a lot of people in my school who are real jerks and creeps who look really good to girls but eventually break their hearts if they get into relationships with them.
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]who are real jerks and creeps who look really good to girls but eventually break their hearts if they get into relationships with them. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, when will the girls ever learn...only the @ssholes get the girls :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Heh, when will the girls ever learn...only the @ssholes get the girls :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] it's cause they have.... uhh... nevermind that... hahaha No I don't look at just looks in guys... i just like to say how some guys look cute from other countries :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] it's cause they have.... uhh... nevermind that... hahaha [/B][/QUOTE] ...finish your thought...I'd like an explaination for this whole thing...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] ...finish your thought...I'd like an explaination for this whole thing... [/B][/QUOTE] I guess only us perverts will understand ::sobs:: It was simply a joke, nothing more... just think about it... pervertedly, you shall understand my young skuywalker :) hehe
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I guess only us perverts will understand ::sobs:: It was simply a joke, nothing more... just think about it... pervertedly, you shall understand my young skuywalker :) hehe [/B][/QUOTE] Hmm, I am not one with the joke yet. My training fails me. PS - You're not really my father...are you?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hmm, I am not one with the joke yet. My training fails me. PS - You're not really my father...are you? [/B][/QUOTE] hahahah I like that.... and no... I sure hope I'm not your father....
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] hahahah I like that.... and no... I sure hope I'm not your father.... [/B][/QUOTE] Whew. :p Heh, I suppose it would be rather difficult you being my father and all...we are pretty much the same age :)
Char! Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 ...and French girls. I don't think that there's such a thing as an ugly French girl. They're all too hot!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now