Guest Tec-9 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 i was at love at times i was so hurt, she made me fo'get my rhymes............ dat's how i feel bout me and my girl.... i'm hurt.... and i hate all of ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! bann me if ya wish, but it won't prevent the: [deep voice]:devil: :flaming: 4th wave :flaming: :devil: ~[I]The ruff writah writes his last write... or has he?[/I]
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=rainbow] Well...ur right...u r going to get banned....But I better stay out of these matters, I don't want to be caught up in this and end up banned.[/color]
Fish Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 hehe ok i was just joking hmm o well the 4th wave... lol whatever
RicoTranzrig Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 What in the world? Hope that entire mess doesn't happen again...Ruff Writah?
Warlock Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]This is insane... What's it all about? [/B][/QUOTE] That's what I'm trying to figure out. I must've missed something...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 What in the hell are you talking about? 4th wave... Wow... I could give a rats a** less about it.
James Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Umm...I doubt you'd get banned for just a single topic that doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Especially if you explained what it's about...then I don't think there'd be a reason to ban you. But eh...if another admin has already done it...then so be it.
backspace Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 strange...................................:cross:
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 apparently there's nothing important about this topic so I wouldn't waist your time trying to figure out what he's talking about
Guest ruff Writa Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 so.. uh.. did crazy tec-9 get banned? did i get banned for that lil stunt i pulled? did ne one get banned? o yea, and all of you that say that you guys don't care bout wtf happens, ya'll should look back to when the otaku v.2 was destroyed... ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 um...i wasn't online then, if i was, i could probably stop it,..........not.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i] [B]strange...................................:cross: [/B][/QUOTE] we all strange in one point of our lives no doubt about that
Guest ruff Writa Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]your a real funny man, i swear. [/B][/QUOTE] if u'r adressing me, i fancy myself a comedian :laugh: ... if u meant tec-9, love can really mess you up...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now