Adam Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Ladies and gentlemen, the Internet has been set up once again for me and I am back. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: -Adam theOtaku.com
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 AH!!!!!! adam has spoken welcome back adam as u can see, the boards are still in one piece n shinji is back i thought u banned him permanently
Roxy89 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [color=indigo]Welcome back Adam![/color]:wigout: ~:devil:~
James Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]AH!!!!!! adam has spoken welcome back adam as u can see, the boards are still in one piece n shinji is back i thought u banned him permanently [/B][/QUOTE] Uh yeah...we are well aware that Shinji is a member here. I think that Adam and Shinji have discussed their differences and all is well. Having said that, certain people (namely Gendo) are most certainly [i]not[/i] welcome back.
Matt.D Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]good,sheesh that geno guy gave me the creeps. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Ehuhuhuhhuhuhhuh....Yah me too...even when he was a good mod he still creeped me out 4 some reason....[/color]
MysticGohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I didn't even notice you weren't here. Must be because rarely post often and so on. But oh well, welcome back!
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I never knew adam was having computer problems, oh thats right, I forgot, I'm in Malta....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 .... alright already safer, stop rubbing it in!
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I never knew adam was having computer problems, oh thats right, I forgot, I'm in Malta.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Oh my. You go to malta, then you go to an internet cafe. That's just sad. Go to the Blue Lagoon, Safer. And Valletta...And don't touch a goddam computer. ;D Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Oh my. You go to malta, then you go to an internet cafe. That's just sad. Go to the Blue Lagoon, Safer. And Valletta...And don't touch a goddam computer. ;D Peace, Love, and Anime Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] dude, valletta sucks! I liked sliema better, I might go to the blue laggoon tomorrow, I dunno, were definately going to the beach.... and whoever said I'm at an internet cafe? I'm in a bar having a few pints, and checkin some stuff on the net I been meaning to take care of....
KAMAKAZI Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 yeah,welcome back Adam. Whats with you and computer problems? [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Treble Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Heh welcome back Adam although i didnt knew either oh wells have a nice day.
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b] Hmmm,...safer's in a what now? anyways,...guess that means we can't spam anymore? Aw d@mn it..[/b] :rolleyes: :D :p :laugh:
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 your back? you were gone? you had problems? what? i really need to get out more :cross:
conpiracymonki Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [b]Who's the old dude on Adam's avatar? :confused: Aw Gawd no, don't tell me that's Bill Gates...:D :rolleyes: j/k...Seriously tho,...who is he?[/b]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 the president of the nintendo corporation same here man, i didnt even know till someone said something
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now