GhostofSalvtore Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Football season will be begin a month from now, and I am already anticipating another exciting season, this year I hope that the Cowboys (my team)will be able to at least be a contender and that my favorite player Emmitt Smith can reach the All-Time Rushing Record. What are your thoughts on the season and who do you think will do good,bad or anything you want to add on the subject.
Juu Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]I really don't know too much about football... but... I'm rooting for.. The cowboys (my old team) or.. the Giants. (my new home team)[/color] [/size]
John2 Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Favre! my favrorite player; he allways does good. I hope that my new home team, the Texans, do well in their first season.
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 Well their first game is against my Dallas Cowboys and I watched the scrimmage game and we did pretty good so I think it should be an exciting game. But I think the Cowboys will win just cuz of their awesome defense and good running game.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Well last night (in Japan) the Redskins WHOOPED the 49ers 31 to I believe 7 or 14 in a preseason game. (American bowl when they wear their old team uniforms and helments) And I was thinking the Redskins are doing good VERY GOOD! This season I'm hoping the Redskins do like last night I want them to be ready for the rival match with the Cowboys.
Posthumous Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Packers rule I hope they win this season.Favre is the best QB. Redskins beat the 49ers 38-7 in Osaka,Japan
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 3 teams that I despise one being the Packers( I just don't likeFavre) the other 2 are Indianappolis(cuz they try to rival the Cowboys Big 3 of Emmitt,Troy, and Michael)and the Redskins.(um just cuz)
GotenksSSJ343 Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Cuz redskins RULE! but there rivals of the Cowboys so naturally I don't like te Cowboys.
Corey Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 In the immortal words of Homer Simpson "WHOOWHOO! DEFENCE! WHOOWHOO! DEFENCE!" I can't wait for football. The Packers will go all the way this year. They have been looking good in the few things they have shown on TV. We are going to stomp the Cowboys. They just suck. I mean who would wear a star on their helmets? It's like saying 'I'm a midway booth! Shoot out the star if you can!' ;) :devil:
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 Well thats what you say when we just take our 4th ranked defense build on that and sack yo ...booty.I hope the Packers get embarrassed this season I don't like Favre at all just cuz I don't so when he is gone the Packers will be nothing while at least the Cowboys are a young team that can last alot longer than most.
Mitch Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 [color=red]I myself am not a big football fan....but my favorite team is the Denver Broncos even though they are going to probably suck this year again, they were good when they had Elway.[/color]
GhostofSalvtore Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 No they are actually IMO a good contender just last year they had some injury problems but this year they got some new players to help them out.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Redskins will dominate ALL! except the Steelers they rule too.
Spikey Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]This season I hope the Packers when there sweat.[/size][/b]
Nomad Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 I'm not a [I]big[/I] fan of Pro football, I prefer College football, but for pro I like the cowboys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now