Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Here's my lill unreal animation ;) MayBe somepoeple allready saw it, but....... I made up only the blast :D PSP7 work. I have it since I first posted here :cool:
Chaos Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 D_A, that has GOT to be the 100th time you've ever posted that attachment. ENOUGH ALREADY! It's ok, but it's not that great... Yeesh.
Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Author Posted August 4, 2002 Hey! I just posted it in a thread now. Or did I allready? :confuse2: Dunno..... I posted it in posts but in a thread? I have to brainstorm for that.
James Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1] Please ignore the attachment..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Nuh uh. Sorry, Shyguy...but that is blatantly against the rules. As a staff member, I expect you to be up to date on them. Members are not permitted to post totally unrelated images here, just for the purpose of hosting. Please don't do it again.[/color]
Juu Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]That's pretty good. ^_^ *looks more carefully at the pic* Whoa... that flash is just.... *blinx, and runs into walls* better than what I can do. ^______^[/color] [/size]
No-Name Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Looks like someone is playing with PSPs lens flares and using different colors (an option). Eh....not that great. Probably will give epileptic people seizures.
Corey Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 ::Falls to the floor shaking, and foaming from the mouth. Gets back up and rubs jaw:: Man those alkaseltzers are brutal! I kinda like it... It hurts your eyes if you stare at it too long...
Chaos Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 D_A, when you first joined, I swear ta Gawd, you musta put that attachment in fifty posts. Why you're making this thread now instead of when you kept on attaching it before is beyond me.
Boo Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 well sorry........... :( I just thought id post it for the ones who havent seen it. BTW: I used sun and lamps and some more things
Spikey Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 [SIZE=1][B]That is pretty goood. But it gets to bright I think. When he is getting to use the attak you cant even see what he looks like. But I give it a 6.5/10.[/size][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now