OtakuBoards

Anoying siblings

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Do u have any annoying siblings? I do...My sis, Angela. She's 11, and she's alwayz bugging me and my friends. She won't stop bugging me it's jes crazy!!!:mad: :cross: She's so imature too. She's afraid of the dark and needs someone to stay downstairs with her while she goes to sleep, but if they make a sound, she tells them to shut their hols. She's a spoiled 'lil brat. When we were younger, I wanted to play with backspace, (we grew up together), but my sis wanted to play to, so we alwaya had to let her. Then we stoped letting her play w/ us, and she told lies about us to our parents and got us in ****. I will never forgive her....anyway, do u have any annoying silblings like my sister?[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]I know how you feel!!! I have an annoying younger sister myself! I cant stand the sight or sound of her! Just this past saturday, my boyfriend and I were out driving around and we decided to come back to my house to watch a movie. When we got to my house we figured out that my sister and her boyfriend were also at my house :mad: I only have 1 VCR in my house and both me and my sis wanted to watch movies with our guys, but not together (get what I'm trying to say?) Anyways...My dad decided that me and my guy could go and watch a movie instead of my sis and her guy. My sis got mad and decided to tell my 3 year old cousin (who was staying the weekend with us) "why dont you go and watch a movie with them!" That Pissed me off! I wanted to be alone with my guy! I couldnt believe that she was immature enough to do that! So it turned out that my cousin brought down a Veggie Tales video for me and my BF to watch...yay...That was a fun night! :flaming: Boy, I love my sister! *sarcastically*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i know he got banned
i was there
if hes coming back, how will adam react to that?????? [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm... sorry man but he came back already.. if you didn't know.. under the name of Retro Burn. Haha, it was awesome!

if u think u guys grew up with a lot of kids in the house try this i grew up wit 6 girls and 7 boys and we are legally one family not blood related but legally one fammily and trust me thats scares me to thinkabout it!!! but i love them all and i couldn't live without them. oh yeah the rest of the space in the house was taken up by 9 cats and dogs!! but i only lived there during the day and somtimes at night because i also live down the street with my birth family. wow thats confusing :cross: