Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
okay, im sure this has been done.

!who is the best/ your favorite/ best developed/hottest(if that's your style :D)/ anime villian, and why?

and which anime villian would win if there was an all out villian battle?

which came first the chicken or the egg? just kidding.....

okay, i think the best anime villian is Rosiel from Angel Sanctuery, he's so... evil:devil: :devil: best developed would be.....pegasus, YGO(i dunno... couldn't think of anyone), the hottest....that weird lady in he first two vols MKRE.... she's, well..... hot.....:D

but i think that knives from trigun would win it all, cause he's SOOO messed up he wouldn't stop going...


me. i came before the chicken and the egg...... :p
Posted
[color=darkblue]
This is really a Favorites topic, and "Who'd win in your view" topic, which are both against the rules. I've got nothing wrong with you, because you're cool, and you're posts have been very clean, but this is against the rules.

In my view, Knives would win, but I shouldn't be saying that.
[/color]
Guest Vengenceuk
Posted
its kind of a anime final fantasy 7 the villan sephiroth hes the best and his swords cool
Posted
Yeah, this is a sort of a favourites topic, but non the less, I'll answer.

M.Bison from Street Fighter II: The Animated movie is clearly the best villain without contest. His use of language and literature is simply the best. Plus he has Pshycic powers :D
Posted
oh yeah, whoops. my bad..... this thread will probably and, in my case, hopefully be closed... don't wanna bad rep!

okay, im happy to see some knives fans!!!! whoo!
Posted
Gotta agree with most of you that Sephiroth is the best villan... ever!!! Besides a great costume, an overkill summon, a dazzling character, he has the best damn soundtrack among all video game personalities.
Posted
what's up w/ this loving of sephiroth! ROSIEL! ROSIEL! oh, sorry... anyway, i really don't think peggy from YGO id that in depth, so, i gues who i think is the most in depth would be.... dunno...... word, it's vicious! maybe not, whatever...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]oh yeah, whoops. my bad..... this thread will probably and, in my case, hopefully be closed... don't wanna bad rep!

okay, im happy to see some knives fans!!!! whoo! [/B][/QUOTE]

Knifes is the best anime villain...
Posted
yeah! *looks at pic of nives killing people..... slows down and drools, looking at hot girl from MKRE*

anyway, peace..... answer the questions about in depthness and stuff too...... im trying to make this least like a "fave" thread as possible!
Posted
Unfortunately, I have no idea who Knives is.....or Rociel because I still haven't seen Angel Sanctuary yet....*covers up Setsuna avatar*....and I can't believe you mentioned the MKR lady. lol. I totally forgot about her....she was just dead too fast. O.o

I have two villains that I'm particularly fond of.....Dilandau from Escaflowne (He's hot, heh heh, and he's very sadistic and a pyro!) and Faust VIII from Shaman King because he was REALLY messed up......he can mentally control millions of dead skeletons with killing powers and he enjoys cutting people open while they're alive, just for the fun of it.:)

The Villain with the most depth....hmm.....I think I'd have to say Naraku from Inu-Yasha. He plans every detail in his plots, leaving nothing of a weakspot and usually simply a Golem doll when he could be in danger. He's always cool and never shocked at anything, and like I said, usually has every little detail planned out. He also makes his plots for revenge very detailed and complicated.
Posted
NOT SEEN ANGEL SANCTUARY, AMIBOSHI? IVE WATCHED IT FOUR TIMES IN THE LAST THREE DAYS! and of course, i did the special feature..*counts on fingers*..about 4 times for each one...

yeah naraku's cool... apparently IY is coming out here on november 15th! and the rumor goes that adult swim has taken it in...D'OH!
Posted
Well, AS IS only 3 episodes long in the anime form. :therock: I couldn't bring myself to spend 30 dollars on that....shame on me....*whack*

Naraku is cool, but he doesn't look as cool as I thought he would. He looks pretty.....well.....[i]pretty[/i], and kinda girly.....O.o Ack.....Inu-Yasha on CN....*nightmares* If you really want to see it, get the manga or the original anime....I don't wanna know what will happen when CN takes it....
Posted
ya, i have the IY manga....... yeah naraku is girly.....

well, i rented angel sanctuary. again. i only own one anime DVD and one anime VHS, and i rent the rest or watch at other people's house....... yeah,im cheap. so we know.

as a villian, Rosiel is a good villian, but doesn't have a whole TON of depth. not a lot of villians have a ton, so it's not that bad.
Posted
Well,I feel stupud because Most of the Anime's you guys are talkimng about,I dont even know what they are.I really want to see the "Angel Sanctury"One,Setsuna looks kind of Cute,Not as cute as Yue and Leggy,Of course.But my favorite Villian would have to be Eriol of Card Captor Sakura,He is just...so...EVIL!:devil:
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Id have to say vicious is pretty evil.

But what Im wondering is how this has managed to last so long.

I thought "who'd win" threads were strictly forbidden.

side note, vegeta and freeza are still some of the worst villians.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I think andriod 17 (dbz), Vicious (CB) and Krizalid (King of Fighters 99)

Andriod 17) his voice, attitude, and just the way he looks, you can tell he's just... evil. Although super 17 was pretty good as well.

Vicious) Ah yes... I've only seen six eps of him... but his attitude, his voice just makes him... him... ^^'

Krizalid) He's a clone of Kyo, and the complete version of our new main char, K'. He's a clone ment for destruction, and his only reason for living, to destroy Kyo. 'nuff said.[/color] [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...