RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I've stuck with them ever since their first game on the NES.
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]does anyone remember what thier FIRST game was??????[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I looked at their release list a while ago...I think it was some racing game.
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I have to admit I love both Capcom and Squaresoft as my age of game playing.But Capcom to me is the best game company ever.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ...Capcom's been mostly making great 2D fighting games, and Square's been making great 3D RpG's.
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]...Capcom's been mostly making great 2D fighting games, and Square's been making great 3D RpG's. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah true.Thats why I like them both.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I only like capcom 'cause of the maga man sieries Ü[/COLOR]
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I love most of Capcom creations but I love Megaman the most! The Bluebomber Rocks!
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yup, the megaman series nearly matches the FF series in fans and games.
Cecil Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Have you noticed that megaman and finalfantsy have a lot in common? they both got the initalls were the letters are the same (if you dont get i mean like MM and FF) they bothe have many titels and spinoffs. There is more but cant remeber right now. I think maybe square and capcom are starting a conspirecy.
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah there were more similarities like when Final Fnatasy 7 introduced Barret where he has a gun on his arm.And Megaman 7 introduced a Blackbomber Bass with a Canonbuster on his arm.But from what ive heard it was just a coincedience of the similarities.
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 square and capcom, both have produced great games....
SSJ Spider-Man Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I must say Capcom is a strong force since Onimusha warlords.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now