Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Days have passed.
I sit here in sorrow.
These words will be my last.
thats why im wishing for tomorrow.
I hate this life with anything in it.
yelling at me and everything like that.
Its been like that since im a kid.
Just me, who ever liked the little brat?
Who cares about me?
They wont care if I die!
Im older and smarter now you see?
Ive figgured out that all was just a lie!
Everything you told!
Now I sit here in sorrow.
In the cold,
Praying for tomorrow.


Whatya think?
(just thought up about it while i was posting this :D)
Posted
[color=red]It's free verse then since you just thought it up right?? I like it, wish I could think up poems really fast, but it always takes me 15+ mins. to write a really good poem. Keep writing.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] Very nice poem, D_A. My only criticism would be about how there was no stanzas, and correct puncutuation. But no matter, good job all the same. ^___^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...