Domon Posted August 6, 2002 Posted August 6, 2002 Does anyone like my banner? I really have to send lots of thanks to Aries. It was very nice of him to do this for me.
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 1. Tell us what banner? The sig ? 2. Yes, I like the banner ... its cool for a sig ... :D 3. Sad that it isn't from you ... :bawl:
No-Name Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 I think this isn't a "do you like my banner" forum. Altho some people ask if you like their work it's THEIR work. If aries wanted us to comment/critique on this banner he would have posted himself.
Domon Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 Sorry, jeez. I didn't intend on getting chewed out. I was just wondering if anyone liked the banner that Aries made for me.
Juu Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Well, this forum's mainly about posting your [i]own[/i] work, not someone else's... Well anyways, I like it. Great as usual Aries! *bows to the photoshop guru*[/color] [/size]
Chaos Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Pfft. Guru? HAHA!! Sorry, I just found that surpirsin'ly funny...:p Anyway, it's just a collage of pictures. Nothing special. I'd expect more of Aries..
Domon Posted August 7, 2002 Author Posted August 7, 2002 It is not a collage of pictures! it is one picture. Aries had to move thegundams and other things.
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, I agree, not nearly a guru :p Anyway, it would have been better, but the picture he wanted was about the size of a wallpaper :p So I didn't have much room to make a new background, and used the one it came with, and moved the gundams from above, to the left. [/color]
projekt_navi Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Aries could do alot better .. but this banner is decent work ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now